2012 Kyoto 250 - Skins
As per the regulations, and the Sporting Code, you need:
- Your car's number on the doors of the car, and on the roof of the car.
- The event logo (attached to this post) on the B-posts (b-pillars) of the car.
- The NDR logo (attached to this post) on the right- and left-side rear bumper.
- If you've never participated in the Kyoto 250 or a Twin 115, you must place the attached yellow rookie stripes to your rear bumper.
- Cyan areas - car number; grey arrow on roof indicates the direction the number should be facing.
- Yellow areas - B posts / B pillars; the Kyoto 250 2012 logo should be placed in this area.
- Red areas - sides of rear bumper; the NDR logo should be placed in this area.
Skins are due by 01:00 UTC on Sunday, 25 March 2012!
You may make changes after that up until 24h before the actual race begins, but you need to have an initial copy by 01:00 UTC THIS SUNDAY MORNING