The online racing simulator
NDR.Klub Racing - March 2012 & MOM
07.03.2012 - FOX@ BL1X_B11 - 2x 18 laps
14.03.2012 - LX6 @ FE4 - 2x 8 laps
21.03.2012 - BF1 @ AS5 - 2x 10 laps

19:30UTC - 20min Qualifying
19:55UTC - Race 1 (~20min)
~20:20UTC - Race 2 (~20min)

Race 2 starting line-up in finishing order of Race 1.

Club racing will feature sanctioned races with a simple format. No sign-ups, no mandatory name format, just join and race. As long as you follow the Rules of Clean Racing we welcome you to participate.

Server NDR.Klub Racing
Password for 1st quater of 2012: KlubIn2012

-----

Also Part of this months racing is "march oval madness". MOM will be restricted to accepted New Dimension Racing 2012 Kyoto 250 drivers, however the server will be public before theses events, with no cautions. All races use the XRT.

26.03.2012 - AU1_Cumberland Speedway (by Cornys) - 2x 100 laps (public sessions 40 laps)
28.03.2012 - FE2X_F24R - 2x 100 laps (public sessions 40 laps)
29.03.2012 - AU1_ramp_oval (by Flame CZE) - 2x 100 laps (public sessions 40 laps)
30.03.2012 - KY1 - Race 1 17 laps - Race 2 34 laps (public sessions 20 laps)

MOM events will have an aligned schedule.

15:00 UTC - public races with admin on server
19:15 UTC - server gets passworded & start of a 10 minute practice session
19:30 UTC - start of the races, starting lineup based on the practice session results
Attached files
FE2X_F24R.lyt - 740 B - 207 views
Well if I actually could type in the true dates, it would be better.... anyways it is still on wednesdays!
I will try to make it this go around when I can . I hope to at least be at 2 / 4 MOM events (I know I'll be at the one on my track at least )
Ehm... Tonight is club racing... feel free to join this thrilling combo: LX6 @ FE4
Come on people, join :P
we moved the Qualifying back by 30mins, so it will start at 20:00 UTC. It will be shortened to 15mins though. Feel free to join us!
The last NDR Race before oval madness starts! Tonight starting 19:30 UTC, we'll follow the traces of the Formula 1 Season Opener in the BMW Sauber F1.06. But instead of the Albert Park circuit, we head to the longest standard Track in Live for Speed, the 8.8km long Aston Grand Prix.
I'll be there! Need some speed!
I may come. Just don't want to get in people's way :S
I'll be there!
I may be there.
I'm afraid that I can't make it once again, but like Provost has already stated: I might have just been in the road anyways.
Nothing is as refreshing as 300+ km/h in open cockpit car! Even virtual one... Was fun,even after I messed up in 1st run what could be a 3rd place finish,but was 2nd in 2nd run,Stuart should be banned from this planet,he's not human...
Quote from Eclipsed :Nothing is as refreshing as 300+ km/h in open cockpit car! Even virtual one... Was fun,even after I messed up in 1st run what could be a 3rd place finish,but was 2nd in 2nd run,Stuart should be banned from this planet,he's not human...

well.. cockpit? you are using follow view usually.
On the MOM events will be allowed to "pit" or will we have to survive the 100 laps races on 1 set of tires (tyres)?
You will be allowed to pit in the pitlane areas of the tracks... though 100 laps will not be too much for the tires I guess...
I have a job interview tonight and won't be able to attend tonight I'm afraid

Falke, can you save a replay and send it to me though? I'd really like to see how the events go tonight as I've only ever had 1 event on an oval of mine, and never in the XRT. I'll try and make it on Wednesday (but if I get the job hopefully I won't be there )
Quote from Cornys :I have a job interview tonight and won't be able to attend tonight I'm afraid

Falke, can you save a replay and send it to me though? I'd really like to see how the events go tonight as I've only ever had 1 event on an oval of mine, and never in the XRT. I'll try and make it on Wednesday (but if I get the job hopefully I won't be there )

I will save all replays of the acutal events just remind me in TS or something later this week to sent them to you.
I will try to be there!
If I can get a stable set I will most likely attend
26.03.2012 - AU1_Cumberland Speedway (by Cornys)
Good boys... You did not cause a caution... there were two scenes, which I saw which could have ended in one but over 200 laps that is a pretty good ratio.

Free practice results:
  1. P.Diaz
  2. O.Hardwick
  3. J.Sedgewick
  4. R.Kronpuss
  5. G.Thilesen
  6. J.Dohnalik
  7. E.Pulins
  8. Z.Cagas
  9. D.Koreny
  10. D.Hammond

Race 1 results
  1. P.Diaz
    36:27.25
  2. O.Hardwick
    + 7.95
  3. J.Sedgewick
    + 11.17
  4. Z.Cagas
    + 1 lap
  5. M.Kapal
    + 1 lap
  6. E.Pulins
    + 2 laps
  7. G.Thilesen
    + 2 laps
  8. R.Kronpuss
    + 2 laps
  9. D.Hammond
    DNF
  10. D.Koreny
    DNF
1 caution for 3 laps (Technical problems of race control)

Race 2 results
  1. J.Teien
    35:35.52
  2. P.Diaz
    + 0.19
  3. Z.Cagas
    + 0.98
  4. O.Hardwick
    + 1 lap
  5. M.Kapal
    + 1 lap
  6. R.Kronpuss
    + 1 lap
  7. G.Thilesen
    + 1 lap
  8. E.Pulins
    + 1 lap
  9. J.Sedgewick
    DNF
  10. T.Koreny
    DNF
0 cautions
Had fun Nice short track, some fun battles.
Looked good Too bad I couldn't attend

I'll get you on TS sometime when I get a free moment here Falke if somebody else doesn't get it to me first

Thanks for including my track (and surprizing me by it )
Yeah, that second race was good fun, shame it's cannot be at least slightly banked in turns. When you're alone, it gets boring very quick.
First race - got rear damage,drifting all the way,last.
Second race - got less damage,less drifting,not last.

Forum's calendar shows MOM today too,but I don't see any info here about this date...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG