The online racing simulator
Underground Racers
(5 posts, started )
Underground Racers
I am recruiting for the First UGC Race Team. Looking to compete on league level eventually. Main focus on training and practice at the moment.

Name of the team shall be, Underground Racers. Tag will be [uR]
I am interested in Drivers that are available for practice 1 or more times a week. Drivers that have Teamspeak and can speak English would be greatly appreciated.

I am also in search of a Co-Leader to help me with making decisions and recruiting new drivers.

Current [uR] Driver list:
[uR] Psycho (edge3147) [Team Leader] (John Hockett)
[uR] Ryder (Piles)
[uR] Vamp (Jay17)
[uR] GozzG40 (gozzg40)
[uR] Ville (ville1806)
[uR] Retro (loafy021093)
[uR] News and Updates

After only 1 day of being declared a team uR is upto 6 drivers. I have signed 5 members from Underground Gaming Community [UGC]. [UGC] is a gaming community that has several members who are active LFS users. Retro and Ville were signed today. While Gozz, Ryder, and Vamp were signed yesterday. All members are novice racers and will be training hard to improve upon current skills. First team practices will be held this weekend.

Still looking for more drivers, please PM me or reply to this thread.

Will be releasing the first team skin in the next few days, can't wait to show everyone =)

UGC would like to thank all their sponsee's for their trust and dedication to helping other servers/teams. Hope to see them and all others on the track soon =)
FXR Team Race Skin.

Other Cars coming soon... (RB4, LX6, FZR, XRT, FXO)
Attached images
raceskin.jpg
You know, you could have just made one thread relating to all of UGC's activity, instead of making numerous threads that you keep bumping by making small changes to the OP and stating in a post what you changed?
Whoring the recent post list isn't exactly morally right.
This isn't relevant to the other post because the other post is mainly for the cruise server. Is it really that big of a deal? I am showing dedication to my servers and the lfs community.

Underground Racers
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG