The online racing simulator
Quote from Speed Senna :
Ruben, dont worry, that will be in database when Josh is back from business.

For example our ORT series was listed to database even 1 month after last round.

The round three race replay still needs to be uploaded. If this is not done soon then I'm afraid that the competition will be removed.
Quote from joshdifabio :The round three race replay still needs to be uploaded. If this is not done soon then I'm afraid that the competition will be removed.

You can remove it, the replays got missed because the server crashed in mid-race.
you haven't server logs? or someting like that?
Quote from Speed Senna :You can remove it, the replays got missed because the server crashed in mid-race.

Was the race restarted? If it was the replay of the end of the event would be ok. Then no one involved in that race was on autosave? That's a tip that Josh usually give to prevent such failure. When I was running lfses, after almost the same problem ( i managed to find someone who saved it) i asked 3 different guys to save it in case of that (autosave)
Yea, the server's host had autosave, me not.
But unfortunately he deleted the replays.

sayonara
And no one from the event got it?
Maybe someone autosaved it try to contact competitors
-
(Rubén M. (MEX)) DELETED by joshdifabio : Don't spam this thread.
Quote from MoMo92i :Maybe someone autosaved it try to contact competitors

I would try to do this. This is why I PM'ed you yesterday Senna. You gave me all the others and you had a link for that race, but it is expired (Dropbox link.. here's the one I was given for it:

Quote from Speed Senna : Ort quali round 3.mpr

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28696295/KY1..._50L_0R_0F.mpr

(for cornys ORT round 3 qual and race)

Looks like the URL was clipped off is all on the link, but judging by the title I'd say it's from Provost who as you already stated has deleted all of his replays.
Quote from Rubén M. (MEX) :Our championship starts tomorrow...

My championship has round #2 tomorrow, but it isn't added too.

I guess Josh is extremally busy with work.
-
(Rubén M. (MEX)) DELETED by joshdifabio : Don't spam this thread.
Quote from rockclan :My championship has round #2 tomorrow, but it isn't added too.

I guess Josh is extremally busy with work.

This. + not really internet at his home, he is posting most of his message from phone I guess.
Quote from joshdifabio :The round three race replay still needs to be uploaded. If this is not done soon then I'm afraid that the competition will be removed.

After some searching, it's online . Thanks Rony
Quote from eclipsed :
rony's tuesday's fun race international

timezone: Utc

qualifying not added because some of the mprs have been lost,so races only (have all mprs of them). If this gets added in database,will be a motivation to save qualifying replays for next decades.
In race #8 there was a server crash few laps before finish,hopefully still counts. here are the statistics about amount of drivers,if needed to decide if this is worth to add.

end dates 2013?
Rony I'm afraid that Josh wants to have all quali replays. No one racing saved it?

Btw schedule are wrong , no ":" is needed between hours and minutes.
Quote from MoMo92i :Rony I'm afraid that Josh wants to have all quali replays. No one racing saved it?

Btw schedule are wrong , no ":" is needed between hours and minutes.

That's why there is no qualifying in submission!
And thanks for pointing out the mistake,fixed now.
Quote from Eclipsed :That's why there is no qualifying in submission!
And thanks for pointing out the mistake,fixed now.

I think Josh requires that qualifying replays also be added, but I hope this can slide. I'd hate to see your events be left off of the database
-
Archived posts (joshdifabio) DELETED by joshdifabio
Quote from andRo. :
STD Championship

Timezone: UTC

More info here (if needed).

More info here (if needed).

STD Championship

Season names should only be included for competitions which are not in their first season. These posts will be archived soon.
Quote from Waldi88 :Hi,

it woud be nice, if you add our second saison to your database. If it possibile you can change the first saison as "Season 1" because its the same league.

Spirit Longrun Competition
Season 2

Race 1 to 5 will be in UTC +1
Race 6 to 9 in UTC +2

Spirit Longrun CompetitionSeason 2
Quote from Rubén M. (MEX) :
TRI-GT1 Series

Time México -6 GMT.

First time we organized the championship in this category, we have done previously in other tournaments Demo category, and we have also organized the championship "Open Well" with all cars of this type.

It is true that this is the first time we add to our event in the database Spdo Racing, and the reason is very simple, we want to give our competitors / friends, a statistical service timely and high quality as it does Spdo. ..

I have a doubt as to the duration of our competitors, but related to the management of Spdo database. Previously we have organized competitions 90 minutes, and we handle it as follows: We start noting that competition will be 2 hours (120 mins), just 88 minutes, change the count of the number of laps, and an administrator adds 2 laps over the counter to the register at the time, so that the race ends up with control of number of laps, despite init in hours. Could this affect the control of Spo?

The system will set the correct number of laps when you upload the replays.

TRI-GT1 Series
Quote from Eclipsed :
Rony's Tuesday's Fun Race international

Timezone: UTC

Qualifying not added because some of the mprs have been lost,so races only (have all mprs of them). If this gets added in database,will be a motivation to save qualifying replays for next decades.
In race #8 there was a server crash few laps before finish,hopefully still counts. Here are the statistics about amount of drivers,if needed to decide if this is worth to add.

I will only add competitions & events for which you are able to provide all of the replays. It isn't acceptable to simply exclude sessions for which you have not saved replays.

I will add any events for which you have replays, and I will add future events. Please post a new schedule which contains only events meeting those criteria. I understand that your competition runs indefinitely; you do not need to group events into 'decades'.
Thanks, I'll upload all the replays during the weekend probably.
This thread is closed

Archived posts
(901 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG