The online racing simulator
Netkar Pro
(13 posts, started )
Netkar Pro
No offense, but were you still in winter sleep during April?

*hint*
I actually was in a way seen as i took about a 4 month gap from playing LFS and generaly being on my computer, something alot of other people should look into doing.. ehem
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
i have it but im not impressed. The graphics are very good but thats all there is so far. until there is tin tops i certainly wont buy this game. lFS is a lot better IMHO.
I start up the game and i cant hear anything and cant move, just has my mouse pointer and i can click the start button on the dash etc...
You first have to activate the ingnition (top switch? a green light lights up somewhere) and then hit the starter for ~1 second (middle switch?).
k cheers
just click between the 2 switches where it says start.. and it will start
yea i got it mate, pretty hard to play at the moment engine noise is very strange, gear change is random, im not paying a penny till it imrproves dramaticaly lol
Try changing (lowering) the sound latency in the options ... i have it about 60 (i think) but if ya go too low it will occasionally cut out. Gear changes need to be made at the right RPM and you have to get off the gas enough, you'll get used to it eventually
There is also no display, Speedo rev counter etc?
Not available in the demo .... illepall
well atleast they allow wheels in the demo

Netkar Pro
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG