The online racing simulator
Iron Sky
(22 posts, started )
Iron Sky
Quote from " :
"Who are these guys, anyway?"
"Nazis from the moon."

After that I was laughing just like the guys in the room. If it's done like Sci-Fi comedy, it might not be bad, but I still think the idea of moon-dwelling nazis attacking the Earth is just... dumb.
It's B-Movie trash with an A-Movie feel about it. I'm looking forward to this one, hope it works
#4 - heson
It will be awesome, if it's not it's due to lack of beer.

(Ghost rider with N.Cage was bad for my liver but it was pretty good in the end, but blurry)
#5 - majod
Lol, this movie is going to cause a lot of drama
Quote from ATHome :It's B-Movie trash with an A-Movie feel about it.

That formula worked for Starship Troopers! (Or was that backwards? A-Movie that felt like a B-Movie?)
Troopers was more of satire than campy comedy. Iron sky looks a bit more to be on the campy side like stargate though but with more intelligent humour. That bit about computers was amazing for example
Quote from Hyperactive :Troopers was more of satire than campy comedy. Iron sky looks a bit more to be on the campy side like stargate though but with more intelligent humour. That bit about computers was amazing for example

yeah, thought of Stargate too. It doesn't take itself serious, in a good way. Wonder if any german cinema will show it, comedic films with a Nazi theme are still a big no-go.
Well, that's it. Time to put some effort into finishing my screenplay about feminist lesbians from the future who come to earth to get revenge over men.
What an amusing title of a movie btw
Quote from Shotglass :been done before (other way round but thats a technicality)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0274518/

Quite humorous character names.

On topic: The comments to the video in the OP are exploding. Anything from "offensive" to "THIS IS NOT HOLLYWOOD MOVIE" to "Yep, this movie proves it. Hollywood is dead, because Finland can make better movies (this one) with 1/20 the price of Hollywood crap."

Top comment currently: "As an additional info; There are really people who still believe in conspiracy theories that nazis are hiding in the dark side of the moon. This movie is an intelligent satire of those conspiracy theories—so you must have a little intelligence to understand this great master piece of those superiously intelligent Finns!"
Quote from PMD9409 :Quite humorous character names.

On topic: The comments to the video in the OP are exploding. Anything from "offensive" to "THIS IS NOT HOLLYWOOD MOVIE" to "Yep, this movie proves it. Hollywood is dead, because Finland can make better movies (this one) with 1/20 the price of Hollywood crap."

Top comment currently: "As an additional info; There are really people who still believe in conspiracy theories that nazis are hiding in the dark side of the moon. This movie is an intelligent satire of those conspiracy theories—so you must have a little intelligence to understand this great master piece of those superiously intelligent Finns!"

Top comment as of now is '**** off this movie is brilliant.'
Quote from Crashgate3 :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py_IndUbcxc

This looks amazingly awesome.

Yes!, already a month ago got the tickets to the pre-premiere.

In case you missed the Iron Sky's producer's previous film Star Wreck: In the Pirkinning (arguably the most watched Finnish movie ever) (download (legally)). WARNING: it's in Finnish (with subtitles for 20 languages). Prolly should note that In the Pirkinning had a filming budget of 0,013M$ while Iron Sky's budget was ~580 times larger....

Iron Sky, although, is in English, and in Nazi German where appropriate.
is it just me whos too stupid to find the download link for star wreck?
Quote from Krane :...Prolly should note that In the Pirkinning had a filming budget of 0,013M$ while Iron Sky's budget was ~580 times larger....

So that could mean the running time of Iron Sky would be 995 hours?
Quote from spankmeyer :So that could mean the running time of Iron Sky would be 995 hours?

Huh? No it would mean it's a stepup from a videoproject done by kids for their class. Ie. don't except a hollywood special effects and oscar winning actor performances.

Download ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/culture/tv+film/StarWreck/ also changed the above post download link, should have read the original link page more carefully to be absent of actual download link...
Obvious joke missed there...

(personally I'd use the extra money for catering services)
Quote from Hyperactive :
(personally I'd use the extra money for catering services)

I would just eat the money.

Iron Sky
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG