The online racing simulator

Poll : Would you be Interested?

Yes, I know who my team would be as well
Yes, but I'd be looking for a teammate
No, I don't want to race in this event
No, the race is too long
3 Hour TBO Endurance Race Interest Check
Hello, Cameron Corns of Realistic NASCAR, the organization which holds the World TBO Championship Series in the Fall, checking in on possible interest in a 3 Hour endurance race on a to be determined track with TBO's.

World TBO Championship Series rounds were around an hour and a half long in 2011, and are planned to be around an hour and 15 min in 2012.

Update: Event Information and Registration is now public: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1696258#post1696258
I would def do it, if I found a teammate.
Quote from edge3147 :I would def do it, if I found a teammate.

Pole shows those who votes what. Might make it simple to find a teammate
Quote from Eclipsed :(not the girl,as you might already know)

or

You'd think I'd learn after doing that so many times
This timing is horrible, it's on a Saturday, just a day before my birthday, in the evening.
And just because one of all the people can't attend it, the timing must be horrible. Your birthday timing is horrible maybe? Reschedule your birthday
Yea - time travel and one condom could solve this problem!
Quote from Cornys :Pole shows those who votes what. Might make it simple to find a teammate

Cool, thanks =) Didn't realize that.
yes but even mention the word oval and i will stab u with my keyboard
Quote from Franky.S :yes but even mention the word oval and i will stab u with my keyboard

Likey track is Aston Historic Reverse .

Date may be moved to the 31st to allow me and my team more time to prepair for this event, but keep in mind that nothing here is official. We're going to wait on the LFSCART schedule so that we can avoid conflict there if we have the proper interest.

We're still looking into dates and times and everything. We've got to get the dates and everything to where we can have the most interest .

Anybody who's ever organized an event successfully knows this
If Cameron will let me be the Pace Car as usual, then yes. If no, then no.
@Rony and Kristi : LOL
@Cornys: Yeah baby.
It's going to boil down to who has more spare time to come up with a setup that doesn't kill the tyres after 5 laps.
For me it isn't enough...on some track TBO tyres can last 1h40 ! (South city for example).

TBO enables so many strategy so it is suc an exiting race but with only 3 hours there is only 2 possible 1hr (easy) and 1h30 (not that easy but not that hard on some tracks). 6 hours will be quite better and enables more strategy (multiclass aswell )
I have a date with rFactor at that time.
this may be an opportunity for a little come back
Event was decided to be a lap total that would make the race around 3 hours long (Making the Aston 400 (km) which is 78 laps at Aston North Reversed). Information and registration is now open . Hope to see everybody out on the 21st of April
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1696258#post1696258
I agree with Momo, 3h is a bit short....
Come on, sign in, admining without shouting at anyone is boring.
34 drivers here alone are stated to be interested and 0 teams signed-up for the event after almost 5 days
I've gathered 3 people (1 team)
Quote from Cornys :34 drivers here alone are stated to be interested and 0 teams signed-up for the event after almost 5 days

Maybe wrong track? Maybe too short aswell? 3h is about 2 stints

I waited for a long time for a tbo endu... but 3h AS7R/TBO. Best race i did on LFS in 6 years was 24h SO4R/TBO+STD. It was 24h of pure joy!!
Feedback that I have received suggests that the track is not the issue. The length has been said to be an issue previously, but on the other hand the three hour duration was put into place to assure that the race could be done with a 2 man team. This would maximize the chances for a full grid. However as one can see the grid existing seems to be the true problem.
12 hours of SO4R with STD and TBO =

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG