#5 - Litro
Yeah, nice move!
Yeshhhhhhhhhhhhh
Haha, great movie
Some luck in there tho
great stuff, pretty amazing
Nice.
wow in the 2nd version you were REALLY close to blew it on the grass
DDDDDDDD jesus christ.. how do you do that...
Quote from seniecka :DDDDDDDD jesus christ.. how do you do that...

It's pure skill. He can drive like that with XFG for more than a minute..
Quote from seniecka :DDDDDDDD jesus christ.. how do you do that...

Maybe because of F-mode I think... One guy believes so hard though lol
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Maybe because of F-mode I think... One guy believes so hard though lol

Gotta be the F-mode :scared: !
Are you guys serious? This is the kind of movies i find now of LFS, are we reversing our progress or what, this skit looks likes its from S1 or something back in '05? So you made one pass on twoo wheels *bravo* and then you do it again, WOW. Could've just posted a replay, people would've seen it better, without that wack music. The MDZZXSXL (or whatever your team is called) compilations of your little shenanigans are okay, why don't you just keep doing that. And if any of you is gonna say, *oh sh** dude, he's just trying to keep the forum alive* or whatever the f*** your head thinks, then I give up.
Eh, why so upset?
They play for having fun, and does not take it too serious. Some people take the game serious, some others don't, yet we canot blame those who just wants some casual fun. Also, some of the tricks they perform is actually quite hard, or at least too hard for me to do
the version 2 I saw it on cargame s2, very nice
Quote from Danas :Are you guys serious? This is the kind of movies i find now of LFS, are we reversing our progress or what, this skit looks likes its from S1 or something back in '05? So you made one pass on twoo wheels *bravo* and then you do it again, WOW. Could've just posted a replay, people would've seen it better, without that wack music. The MDZZXSXL (or whatever your team is called) compilations of your little shenanigans are okay, why don't you just keep doing that. And if any of you is gonna say, *oh sh** dude, he's just trying to keep the forum alive* or whatever the f*** your head thinks, then I give up.

That is your personal problem, and our team abbreviation is MTDZX, as it reads on youtube
Da BEAST!
Quote from Danas :Are you guys serious? This is the kind of movies i find now of LFS, are we reversing our progress or what, this skit looks likes its from S1 or something back in '05? So you made one pass on twoo wheels *bravo* and then you do it again, WOW. Could've just posted a replay, people would've seen it better, without that wack music. The MDZZXSXL (or whatever your team is called) compilations of your little shenanigans are okay, why don't you just keep doing that. And if any of you is gonna say, *oh sh** dude, he's just trying to keep the forum alive* or whatever the f*** your head thinks, then I give up.

why so mad tho?

As um21 said, its MTDZX and its written on youtube. I dont think you have actually seen the video or you have seen it a bit different if you cant see the title..

Madness is art 3
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG