The online racing simulator
Logitech Profiler Issues
(9 posts, started )
Logitech Profiler Issues
Hello there, I have a Logitech G25 but I don't think that's related to this issue. Profiler has worked fine for me in the past, I've mainly used it for turn signals and the occasional change of degrees for car changes. Here comes the weird bit. I upgraded from a GeForce ENGT240 to an ATi Radeon 4850. This of course changes some software on my computer, predominantly the graphics drivers. After everything was installed and I was happy with my new upgrade I tried out some LFS, opened up Logitech Gaming Software and I get this:

Logitech WingMan Event Monitor has stopped working
Check online for a solution
Close the program

I've done some reading and heard something about a conflict with ATi's current drivers? I've also heard of "Third party drivers" and searched for such a thing with no luck. If anybody has ANY insight to this frustrating glitch I'd love to get on with my day and have my profiler back

EDIT: If you tell me to reinstall I will tell you to stuff it. I've downloaded and redownloaded from 3 different sources reinstalling 5 times with no luck.
I was going to answer, but I guess my Catalyst driver of March 2011 is not current

I guess I have a point only updating only when I need it or when I think the drivers are too old (like now).
Source: http://forums.logitech.com/t5/ ... ming-software/td-p/706582
Quote :
Thanks to a post in here, I've fixed this.

Install CCC 11.9, then copy atio6axx.dll from C:\Windows\System32 to your LGS installation folder (eg. C:\Program Files\Logitech Gaming Software).

That should do.
Now you can install any CCC version (like 11.10 preview 3). 

If it works reply here, it's time to upgrade my driver, and don't want to mess up everything haha
#6 - ToJo
Quote from Whiskey :If it works reply here, it's time to upgrade my driver, and don't want to mess up everything haha

I'm using profiler version 5.10.127 for my G25 and the latest AMD CCC for HD6870 Black edition, and I have never experienced any problems with the profiler.
Now that you post your Profiler version, I discover mine is from September 2009, time to upgrade it too
#8 - ToJo
Quote from Whiskey :Now that you post your Profiler version, I discover mine is from September 2009, time to upgrade it too

Don't forget to update the AMD CCC too. Was released today.
Updated my Profiler and CCC, no problems so far

Logitech Profiler Issues
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG