The online racing simulator
The Greatest Speech Ever Made
(13 posts, started )
Eh, im a free loving raver, i despise violence and censorship, never seen that until now, and i gotta say, im not usually affected by videos i see on the internet, but it kinda moved me.
Quote from Klutch :Eh, im a free loving raver, i despise violence and censorship, never seen that until now, and i gotta say, im not usually affected by videos i see on the internet, but it kinda moved me.

I hope you've seen the movie it's from, if not, i highly recommend it.
its a great speech , my brothers band used parts of it (audio) in one of their songs.
Quote from jibber :I hope you've seen the movie it's from, if not, i highly recommend it.

Nope, but i have it on download.
#8 - Seb66
#9 - majod
Quote from Klutch :Eh, im a free loving raver

Honestly nothing against you but I read that as "free loving raper"

Quote from S14 DRIFT :Honestly nothing against you but I read that as "free loving raper"

Can also be applicable.
Yeah, Klutch, by all means watch the whole movie, you'll have a ton of laughs before coming to that clip . It is a good speech, which in these times unfortunately sounds too utopian... but every word is true.

When I want to recommend somebody to understand where we are, I usually recommend Brian Cox's "Wonders of the Universe" episode 2 "Stardust" (similar to Hyperactive's choice).
It's an hour long episode explaining who we are, where we come from, what are we made of etc... who ever understands this will understand how stupidly we waste what has been given to us.
Quote from jibber :I hope you've seen the movie it's from, if not, i highly recommend it.

I think I will burn in hell. I heard it in some DnB muzzak.

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG