The online racing simulator
I rescheduled this event to this weekend because when I did so, I saw it free of any event in the race calendar and also checked the actual schedule thread for gt3 and a couple other series I know might be running.

I PM'd Matt after the races today and apologized for the conflict but also acknowledged that it was neither him nor my fault that not everyone who pre-qualified showed up. At least 3 or 4 people managed to do both GT3 and the heat races or the LCQ. I even offered advancement to the LCQ if you didn't do your heat race and in every post I made today when a heat race ended announced that, and also the PM to everyone who missed the cut from the heat races.

In my opinion, it's somewhat unexcusable for those who I saw online at some point to have not attended or acknowledge Saturday's sessions. I did a /find on pretty much everyone before their assigned heat race. There were at least 3 people per race online on another server.

I'm not going to feel bitter since the grid size is mostly full, there's no need to.

The heat races had 61% non-attendance. Then of the 44 drivers required to participate in the LCQ to fill the rest of the field, only two attended, even though there was at least 20 minutes notice that you could still LCQ in.

On a brighter note: Server has been un-passworded for now; PMs with race password will be sent in the later morning UK time.
Quote from Senninha25 :GT3 Schedule - I'm not coming to the Kings' defense, but look at the post date and next time, get your facts right before you start slagging people off, son.

You go and read my post again and search for the word 'apparently' and you will notice that it's not me who came to the conclusion that they were in the wrong first. I just pointed it out, son.

Quote from Mustangman759 :you really have your head up your arse don't you?

No wonder most people think you're a tard.

2011/2012 NDR Winter Event - Kyoto 150 Heat / LCQ Day
(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG