The online racing simulator
Im Scammed for LFS S2 Account! Patel151
Hey guys ive just been scammed the guy wanted my insim i've coded in my server (VPS) he told me he needs an INSIM when i did go to his Server so i said i m going to sell my insim or trade it and then he said MEMEMEMEME and then he said ive got an S2 account but its banned for 30 days global ban and its gonna be unbanned in 3 days, so he scammed me already there so i gave my insim and he gave the account details. after 30 min we traded he said u gotta code some RF things in the insim please blablabla so i said i will do in this week! and today he came back on skype and said u did commands? i said no im bussy i will do later he said dude blabla. so i went on the IRC and ive told eveybody that i traded this account eveybody SAID "IT is illegal for LFS that you trade a account or sell it!" they said i gotta contact the LFS devs so i did in an email. after all of this he scammed me did say bad words in chat said victor got my account back and all of that .......

So here are all of the information,

LFS username: Patel151
Skype Username: Ambitabh

So he Scammed me Sold account ALL OF IT ARE NOT GOOD! AND ILLEGAL! HELP ME PLEASE!
-
(Patel151) DELETED by Patel151
what not ur fault u need to banned u scammed me and.... and breaked the rules trading/selling your account ....
sorry it wasnt me playing crack. i was the insim coder and u was the cracked player!!! i can clearly see your account in there
-
(Patel151) DELETED by Patel151
I'm sorry, but I don't get any of this. Please try to explain it again using some punctuation and stuff, your endless multiline sentence is impossible to read...
#5 - sjava
Patel involved, how suprising is that?
Could someone explain to me what's going on here? Did shahroch give Patel some InSim app he wrote in exchange for an S2 account and then freaked out because he learned that trading accounts is illegal? Sorry dude, but if that's the case, the most stupid thing you could have done was posting it here....
-
(Patel151) DELETED by Patel151 : idk

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG