The online racing simulator
Song Q's
(16 posts, started )
Song Q's
Basicly this is a music related thread. Just fill in this list by adding links or just typing the name. Now obviously some people dont like the different styles of music but still try anyway, there might be one song out there for each one. If not, then just skip it.

Favorite Song (Anything):
Favorite Piano song:
Favorite Electronic song:
Favorite Opera song:
Favorite Blues song:
Favorite Country song:
Favorite Hip Hop & Rap song:
Favorite Jazz song:
Favorite Rock song:

Most motivating song:
Most depressing song:
Song that makes you happy and smile:
Song that makes you think and wounder:
Chillout song:
Childhood memory song:

Most annoying song you know:
(Something that can be classified as a song)

Ill fill this one out myself tomorrow
I'm bored, been up most of the night, so why not fill this out... Be interesting to know what other people's music habits/tastes are like

Favorite Song: Don Omar vs Shakira vs Pitbull ... o/SHM (RysonRemix Mashup)
Favorite Piano song: Ludovico Eindaudi - Andare
Favorite Electronic song: Sam Sparro - Black & Gold
Favorite Opera song: None - I don't listen to this genre.
Favorite Blues song: None - Again, not my genre.
Favorite Country song: Johnny Cash - God's Gonna Cut You Down
Favorite Hip Hop & Rap song: Eminem - Without Me
Favorite Jazz song: None
Favorite Rock song: Rammstein - Haifisch
Most motivating song: Ludovico Einaudi - Andare
Most depressing song: Heavy Metal or RnB
Song that makes you happy and smile: Technikore - Hardcore Sl*t
Song that makes you think and wounder: Gary Jules - Mad World
Most annoying song you know: Gigi D'Agostino - Bla Bla Bla
#3 - Fuse5
oh snap
ere we go

not conclusive results but just
spur of the moment selection
its probably going to differ in an hour.

Favorite Song (Anything): Cut & Run (Ed Solo & D ... Space (Booty Space remix) [def one of my all time favorites. breakbeat at its best]
Favorite Piano song: Philip Glass : Glassworks {philip glass is awesome. enough said.}
Favorite Electronic song: Boards Of Canada - Dayvan Cowboy [The Campfire Headphase, 2005] {inspirational beyond words. BoC so guud}
Favorite Opera song: -
Favorite Blues song:
Favorite Country song: wat
Favorite Hip Hop & Rap song: Outkast - Prototype [Speakerboxxx/The Love Below, 2003] {absolutely brilliant double LP tbh. lots of memories :') }
Favorite Jazz song: Jazzanova feat. Jose James - Little Bird {i listen to this pretty much every morning D:}
Favorite Rock song: Mogwai - Music For A Forgotten Future (The Singing Mountain) [Hardcore Will Never Die, But You Will, 2011] {i dont care, its prog/post rock, and magnificent at it}

Most motivating song: Chemical Brothers - Saturate [We Are The Night, 2007] {Gets me fired up for whatever i need to get fired up for. works every time}
shit. i knew this was going to happen
b) Magnetic Man feat. John Legend - Getting Nowhere [always gets me fired up, motivated, ready to go freeriding round town. that and the fact that the groove is catchy and the story of the vid is fascinating. that or just the fact that im entranced by the UK bassculture, and what and where it stemmed from. and i couldnt just leave Saturate out >_>]

Most depressing song: - ill leave that for another occasion. cant think of any at the moment
Song that makes you happy and smile: Röyksopp - Sparks [Melody A.M., 2001] {.... ? }
Song that makes you think and wounder: Deadmau5 + Kaskade - I Remember (the long 10minute uncut version. makes me wonder of all the fun i missed out on about the 90s rave culture. and the vid is absolutely delightful)
Most annoying song you know: dunno off the top of my head. guess i dont listen to it, maybe thats why? oh oh, i got it. probably some or all of Pitbull's productions, they all sound similarily annoying and the people who listen to it are similarily annoying D:
Favorite Song (Anything): Grand P - Like I do
Favorite Piano song: Blackmill - As time goes by
Favorite Electronic song: Swedish House Mafia - One
Favorite Opera song: Don't really like Opera Soddi.
Favorite Blues song: ......
Favorite Country song: Johnny Cash - I walk the line
Favorite Hip Hop & Rap song: Lowkey - Obama Nation pt.2 (feat. M1, Black & Ripper)
Favorite Jazz song: Da fuq.
Favorite Rock song: Dope - Take your best shot

Most motivating song: Infected Mushrooms - Heavyweight
Most depressing song: Immortal Technique - Dance with the Devil
Song that makes you happy and smile: Röyksopp - Happy Up Here
Song that makes you think and wounder: Waters Edge - The Procussions

Most annoying song you know: Rebecca Black - It's Friday
(Something that can be classified as a song) - well...
Favorite Song (Anything): Black Rebell Motorcycle Club - Martyr (found no good version on youtube, its a B-Side. Perfect song for me, I love every part)
Favorite Piano song: Muse - Butterflies And Hurricanes (if that counts, the piano part fits absolutely perfect in this)
Favorite Electronic song: Deadmau5 - Cthulhu Sleeps
Favorite Electronic Mix: Dadges Bass-Oon Mix never really liked House/Trance before
Favorite Opera song: -
Favorite Blues song: There is a lot of Blues in the Cowboy Bebop OST I like
Favorite Country song: -
Favorite Hip Hop & Rap song: Jazzkantine - Kein Bock & 5555 (might even count as Jazz)
Favorite Jazz song: dunno, nothing I like in that region counts as real jazz (Jerry Martin)
Favorite Rock song: I split this

Favorite Prog Rock band: Amplifier, i.e. The Wave
Favorite Alternativ Rock band: BRMC
Favorite Stoner Rock bands: Queens Of The Stoneage/Them Crooked Vultures/Desert Sessions (could be counted as one band after all)
Favorite Oldskool Rock band/song: Rolling Stones atm (i.e Gimme Shelter)

Most motivating song: Does It Offend You, Yeah? - With a Heavy Heart Listening to this while driving down lonely mountain roads is dangerous

Most depressing song: - Herbert Grönemeyer - Halt Mich if you know that he wrote this about his passed away wife, its depressing
Song that makes you happy and smile: Jamiroquai - White Knuckle Ride makes me bop my head
Song that makes you think and wonder: How To Destroy Angels - Space In Between its just so different. Like all songs from that combo (free to download btw! its a NIN project)
Most annoying song you know: nothing specific. I hate bad Dance music (i.e Call On Me), typical german gangsta rap and Volksmusik (i dare you to click )
Favorite Song (Anything): Wasted Penguinz - Melancholia
Favorite Piano song: Paul Leonard Morgan - Sienna
Favorite Electronic song: Mord Fustang - The Electric Dream
Favorite Opera song: Not listening it, can't have favorite
Favorite Blues song: Not listening it, can't have favorite
Favorite Country song: Not listening it, can't have favorite
Favorite Hip Hop & Rap song: Break Machine - Break Dance Party
Favorite Jazz song: Jan Garbarek - One Goes There Alone
Favorite Rock song: Ewert and The Two Dragons - Jolene

Most motivating song: Depeche Mode - Never Let Me Down Again
Most depressing song: Mark Knopfler - Brothers In Arms
Song that makes you happy and smile: Showtek - Dutch Green Stuff(epic song indeed)
Song that makes you think and wounder: Coldplay - Paradise

Most annoying song you know: Most of Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars, Rihanna, Pitbull etc. Can't copy most of their songs here.
Updated the Q's
Favorite Song (Anything): Ayreon - Dawn of a Million Souls - Though that changes often
Favorite Piano song: Symphony X - When All Is Lost - Don't know if you could call that Piano Song though.
Favorite Electronic song: I'm not really a fan of this genre, so yeah.
Favorite Opera song: I like opera music, but not really that way, that I would listen to seperate songs
Favorite Blues song: I like the genre, but I don't really have a favorite song
Favorite Country song: Taylor Swift - Run (George Strait Cover) - Just posting a cover for those people who think her own stuff isn't country.
Favorite Hip Hop & Rap song: No, thanks.
Favorite Jazz song: I like the genre aswell, but I also don't really have a favorite song. (Average White Band is more funk I guess, but it goes somehow in this direction, and I really like their work)
Favorite Rock song: Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody

Most motivating song: Taylor Swift - Ours
Most depressing song:Dream Theater - Through Her Eyes Depressing in the sense of really emotional. A Masterpiece.
Song that makes you happy and smile: Taylor Swift - Sparks Fly
Song that makes you think and wounder: Ayreon - Unnatural Selection Makes me think about mankind.
Chillout song: Average White Band - Back in '67
Childhood memory song: Don't really have any of those :S

Most annoying song you know: Any Justin Bieber crap, any Lady Gaga crap.
Favorite Song (Anything): Coldplay - Life in technicolor ii (Saw this live, brilliant)
Favorite Piano song: Regina Spektor - Us (it has a piano as a main instrument so it counts)
Favorite Electronic song: Justice - Civilization
Favorite Opera song: Noep.
Favorite Blues song: ZZ Top - La Grange (its blues, blues record label, they claim to be bluesy too... not that I believe a word)
Favorite Country song: Noep.
Favorite Hip Hop & Rap song: Sugar Hill Gang - Rappers Delight (I hate rap but this wins.)
Favorite Jazz song: Superstition - Stevie Wonder
Favorite Rock song: The Cult - She sells Sanctuary

Most motivating song: Snow Patrol - Signal Fire
Most depressing song: Damien Rice - Cannonball (no question, poor old Damien has a few issues)
Song that makes you happy and smile: Los Campesinos - You! Me! Dancing!
Song that makes you think and wonder: Gregory and the Hawk - Boats and Birds
Chillout song: Obadiah Parker - Hey Ya
Childhood memory song: The Cardigans - My Favourite Game (GT2 anyone?)
(Decided to put this in) Best cover: Ingird Michaelson Covering - Radiohead's Creep. (Worth a mention for sure)

Most annoying song you know: Jessie J - Do it like a dude (3 brit award nominations, I am disgusted at my country)

Nice thread this one. I hope you give the above songs a listen... minus the Jessie J one. The sooner she stops releasing music the better.

Oscar.
Favorite Song (Anything): Benga & Coki - Night (such an amazing tune... no words to describe the awesomeness)

Favorite Piano song: Circus Galop (It's so hard obviously no-one has done it properly afaik, but damn it sounds quite awesome! )

Favorite Electronic song
: Arkasia - New World Disorder (dubstep goes into the electronic category, IIRC, and this is just something awesome.)

Favorite Opera song
: didn't really find anything that would fall under this category.

Favorite Blues song
: not really my kind of music, tbh.

Favorite Country song
: Johnny Cash - Ring of Fire (don't know if this goes here... but it's such a nice song.)

Favorite Hip Hop & Rap song
: Steen1 - Teille Kaikille ft. Julma-Henri (Yes, it's finnish, so you most likely will not understand a thing. Still a quite effective song)

Favorite Jazz song
: wat

Favorite Rock song: Avenged Sevenfold - Blinded In Chains (No, I didn't hear this from any NFS game first. I don't remember correctly where I heard this song, maybe at my friends place.)

Most motivating song: Muse - Knights of Cydonia(Prime Remix) (I don't know why, but this one is quite motivating to me.)

Most depressing song
: Asa - Teollisuusalueen Lapset (Another finnish rap song... But tbh, I don't really listen to any depressing songs, this one was the closest to this category imo.

Song that makes you happy and smile
: Plan B - Love Goes Down(Doctor P Remix) (Listening to this song actually makes me happy. I get a weird feeling from this tune. So awesome.) or Cupcakes. (because... you know, ponies are awesome and something...)

Song that makes you think and wounder
: DJ Alex S. - Luna (I don't know, this makes me think just way too much maybe i'm obsessed, then again maybe not.)

Chillout song: Well Being - Lend me your Troubles (Always liked this style of dnb... very relaxing, and awesome.)

Childhood memory song
: Cubanate - Skeletal (Has to be this. So many memories from GT1 & GT2. I could never forget this song, it's still so awesome )

Most annoying song you know
: Anything Justin Bieber or Rebecca Black. Also any mainstream shit that is played in the radio everyday.
Favorite Song (Anything): Beach Boys - God Only Knows, bloody clever.
Favorite Piano song: The Beatles - For No One, again - bloody clever.
Favorite Electronic song: Herbie Hancock - Rockit
Favorite Opera song: ???
Favorite Blues song: G. Love & Special Sauce - Things That I Used To Do
Favorite Country song: Ween - Piss Up A Rope
Favorite Hip Hop & Rap song: Currently The Goats - Cumin In Ya Ear
Favorite Jazz song: John Coltrane - Giant Steps (bloody, bloody, bloody clever!)
Favorite Rock song:

Most motivating song: Asian Dub Foundation - New Way, New Life
Most depressing song: The Smiths - Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me
Song that makes you happy and smile:
Song that makes you think and wonder: Copasetics - 15th Generation Copies - I can't link to this because it's one of the last tunes I recorded with my last band and it's not published online anywhere. It's bloody brilliant though (I didn't write it so I can say that!).
Chillout song: Los Fabulosos Cadillacs - Calaveras y Diablitos
Childhood memory song: The Specials - Why
Most annoying song you know: I don't even want to think about it. Someone once told me I love music so much I hate it.
Favorite Song (Anything): many
Favorite Piano song: Dead Island Theme
Favorite Electronic song: Arty - Kate
Favorite Opera song: Bedřich Smetana - Má Vlast - some parts of it
Favorite Blues song: none
Favorite Country song: Kabát - Colorado
Favorite Hip Hop & Rap song: Eminem - Just Lose It
Favorite Jazz song: none
Favorite Rock song: Dragonforce - Black Winter Night

Most motivating song: Alexander Popov - Revolution In You
Most depressing song: i prefer to not listen to these
Song that makes you happy and smile: Don Omar - Danza Kuduro
Song that makes you think and wounder: Cliff Martinez - Is That What Everyone Wants
Chillout song: Pnau - Baby (Breakbot remix) .. GT5 race menu song, not exactly chillout, but i take it as one
Childhood memory song: Hanson - MMM Bop

Most annoying song you know: *insert any pop-ish rap here*

My favourites change as time goes, these are what my mind came up with at first glance to my music library.
Favorite Song (Anything): Go Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac
Favorite Piano song: Songbird - Christine McVie (Of Fleetwood Mac...)
Favorite Electronic song: n/a
Favorite Opera song: n/a
Favorite Blues song: Blues Brothers - Soul Man
Favorite Country song: Shania Twain - That Don't Impress Me Much / Lady Antebellum - Just a Kiss
Favorite Hip Hop & Rap song: Flo Rida - Good Feeling
Favorite Jazz song: n/a
Favorite Rock song: Eric Clapton - Layla (although I could think of many that might go in here!)

Most motivating song: Rock the Casbah - The Clash
Most depressing song: Oasis - Stop Crying Your Heart Out
Song that makes you happy and smile: Seven Days in the Sun - Feeder
Song that makes you think and wounder: Angels - Robbie Williams
Chillout song: Superstition - Stevie Wonder
Childhood memory song: Stacy's Mom - Fountains of Wayne

Most annoying song you know: What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction
Favorite Song (Anything): Mad Sin - She's Evil is up there, for sure. Love Psychobilly.
Favorite Piano song: Vika Yermolyeva's cover of Stairway to Heaven
Favorite Electronic song: Something by Daft Punk, probably. I hate everything else.
Favorite Opera song: Don't listen to it.
Favorite Blues song: Don't listen to it.
Favorite Country song: Johnny Cash - God's Gunna Cut You Down or Hurt. That's a gooder.
Favorite Hip Hop & Rap song: The entire genre is shite. Except Changes by Tupac, and the odd Eminem song is tolerable. All else is tripe.
Favorite Jazz song: Don't know it enough to have a personal favorite, though Panzerballet - Pink Panther is pretty sweet.
Favorite Rock song: Way too many to mention.

Most motivating song: The Offspring - Staring at the Sun Maybe not 'motivating' per say, but certainly gets me pumped up.
Most depressing song: Hurt - Alone With the Sea One of my all-time favorites.
Song that makes you happy and smile: Silversun Pickups - Royal We. Memories with my girlfriend <3
Song that makes you think and wonder: The aforementioned 'Alone With the Sea' by Hurt or 'Stairway to Heaven' cover by Vika.
Chillout song: Don't really have any; most of my stuff is either depressing (Hurt) or 'kick-your-face-in' (Mad Sin, Slipknot, etc)
Childhood memory song: Slipknot - Eyeless

Most annoying song you know: Anything Bieber. Or Rap.
Favorite Song (Anything): Can't pick one, so i'll put the one i'm listening to at the moment - Jimi Hendrix - Can you see me
Favorite Piano song: I haven't heard many piano songs, so i'll put my favorite accordion song - Игорь Растеряев - Комбайнеры . Can't find a better quality version anywhere...
Favorite Electronic song: Not my cup of tea... But maybe Kraftwerk - Robots, that old version.
Favorite Opera song: Nah
Favorite Blues song: Too many to pick from again... Okay at the moment Steven Seagal - My God . Might be not the best musician in the world, but i recently found out about him making music too, and i was pleasantly surprised.
Favorite Country song: Hey Joe, including all the covers, country or not.
Favorite Hip Hop & Rap song: Mc Hammer - Can't touch this . Everything else is unlistenable imo
Favorite Jazz song: If it's jazz, then this one - Booker T & the M G 's - Green Onions
Favorite Rock song: Again, too many choices. So i picked one by random. Eric Clapton - Cocaine

Most motivating song: One of many - Bob Marley - Zion Train
Most depressing song: I don't know, music doesn't depress me. Unless it's some pop garbage.
Song that makes you happy and smile:Madness - Our House This one, and thousands of others.
Song that makes you think and wounder: Very difficult choice again, so first one i thought fits here.Pink Floyd - Time
Chillout song: Probably Jimi Hendrix - Little Wing
Childhood memory song: I'm still a child, this question is invalid.

Most annoying song you know: For sure Sak Noel - Loca People. I almost killed my friend for playing this on his phone.

Anyway, this hasn't that much to do with my favorites, as i can't just stick to one song. I like them all, so most of these were just random good songs.

Thank's, i've just realized i have too much free time.
Favorite Song (Anything): Fleetwood Mac - The Chain
Favorite Piano song: well...Radiohead - Karma Police (it's got some piano in it!)
Favorite Electronic song: Daft Punk - One More Time
Favorite Opera song: Opera ruins Classical music.
Favorite Blues song: Jimi Hendrix - Red House
Favorite Country song: Johnny Cash - A Boy Named Sue
Favorite Hip Hop & Rap song: Marcelo D2 - Qualé, the rest is all shite.
Favorite Jazz song: heard some good jazz but never really got into it.
Favorite Rock song: Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song

Most motivating song: Tomoyasu Hotei - Immigrant Song (it's like the immigrant song on steroids, you can feel the energy building up and then being released, good stuff to pump someone up!)
Most depressing song: Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun
Song that makes you happy and smile: Claude Debussy - Clair de Lune
Song that makes you think and wounder: Baz Luhrmann - Everybody's Free (to wear sunscreen)
Chillout song: heard good stuff, but don't have a favourite.
Childhood memory song:

Most annoying song you know: Rihanna - Love the way you lie or something like that. Anyway, it's a load of shit and I could kill only to make it stop. It's a ****ing torture session.

Song Q's
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG