The online racing simulator
How to create a server
(15 posts, started )
How to create a server
Can someone tell me how to create a cruise server i have server files from here http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=43103
So what to do next when i press bin/release/LFS_External_Client i get:
The Insim Interface was unable to connect to the remote Insim host.
So what to do plz help me
Enable InSim interface on your server

Quote from LFS/docs/InSim.txt :
// INITIALISING InSim
// ==================
// To initialise the InSim system, type into LFS : /insim xxxxx
// where xxxxx is the TCP and UDP port you want LFS to open.
// OR start LFS with the command line option : LFS /insim=xxxxx
// This will make LFS listen for packets on that TCP and UDP port.

Im still geting insim error or im not doing it right
Do you start InSim on the port your cruise application expects? Is your cruise application connecting to localhost (127.0.0.1) and are you sure your firewall or AV isn't blocking it? Is the InSim actually enabled on your server? (verify by typing just /insim).
When i tipe /insime it says not initialised.Insim is a program? Do u need to dowload from somewhere or it comes with the server ?
InSim is an interface that allows LFS to communicate with other programs. It is not enabled by default, if you want to use it, you have to turn it on first. I quoted the part from the manual that explains how to do that in the #2 post.
when i tipe /insim it says not initialysed and how to enable Insim
You have to specify exact insim port e.g. /insim 29999 (default port)
SO when i type /insm 29999 then wat when i tipe /insime it says port 29999 so what now
Quote from meigoti23 :SO when i type /insm 29999 then wat when i tipe /insime it says port 29999 so what now

If you type it you open that port in your game, not on the sermer. You must change server cfg's to enable that port.
Now when i type try to launch LFS_External_Client it says:
Admin password
does not match Insim host password. But i changed everywhere the password
Double check the passwords and also try it with a blank password.
server
i cant make server if i make it and press go it says: " cant connect to master server " what i have to do ?
pls help
Hei guys thanks for all the help but i have another problem my firne cant log in what can i doo? He writs my ip and port but it says Connection failed.
if you using a router make sure u have opened the nessacerray ports in your router options, also as others have stated, check your firwall settings, also check your .cfg settings make sure you have the right ports sselected etc etc

How to create a server
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG