The online racing simulator
Solo Motorsports
(8 posts, started )
Solo Motorsports

Hello, we here at Solo Motorsports were established on October 8th, 2011! Greg(Tilly)Thilesen, Liam (Lirr) Eldonson and Jesus(KillaZ)Montanez are all Co-Founders. They are on Warlab Drifters and team 420 respectively. We want a community in witch we can all enjoy each others company while we are kicking it out sideways! Or racing to the top! Our main focus is to hone our skills and become better while still having fun and making friends. Hope you come race or get sideways with us! From Solo Motorsports!

Race Team -Solo¬M
Drift Club -Red S

Member's

(Co-Founder's)
Greg (Tilly) Thilesen: greg_slideways
Jesus (KillaZ) Montanez: jesus94p
Liam (Lirr) Eldonson: LiamPwn

(Members)
Joseph (Dk) Jaccob: DK_USA
Kostas (Driftov) Papanikos: Driftovios
Salvatore (Y) Letteriello : Yuusei
Sean (PluGze) Williams : Xtraction
Buddy (Budman) Hostetter : Budman
Kane (Pearce) Scott : LFSMasterMan
Gintas (Gin) Danilevicius : Papadogas
Nikita (Nixx) Makarov : elputas

Our team is Invite Only sorry.
Come check out our server: SoloMotorsports
gratz
What? Sean Williams on Solo Motorsport?
Should he be in Vires?

By the Way good luck
logo LOL
Our logo is very temporary, and Sean is on the drift club, he does not race for us.
Updated the logo, we currently are recruiting for race drivers. If interested Apply on our forum, or PM me! We are practicing for the Kyoto 150, hopefully we can have a good showing!
So the 150 did not go as planned, a lot more wrecks then anticapated. Salvatore came home with a 17th, and I came home with a 20th! We both were involved in more then one wreck. Atleast there was good effort put in. Although there is a pending protest agianst me, we will see if 20th is my final finishing position.
We have recently also had the drivers Gin, Pearce and Nixx become apart of Solo for our drift club, glad to have them with us! We also have our server back online, I am glad with how this year is going for Solo! I finished 5th in the March Oval Madness series overall points and we have had quite a few podiums in The Warlab's drift competitions. Looking foward to what this year brings us. We are curently looking for drivers wanting to particapate in Leagues and events for our race team! Be sure to send me a PM.

Solo Motorsports
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG