The online racing simulator
New Dimension Racing Turns 4!
Today, 28th December 2011 is the 4th Anniversary of the founding of an LFS body by Jack "J@tko" Atkinson, Joseph "J053PHS" Ellis, and Jonathan "dekojester" Palmer.

On that December day, Jack's idea to create a league for newcomers to LFS formally came to fruition from a pure concept stage, and New Dimension Racing was formed. Our start was rocky, none of us expected to be a big organizing body in the future, but as NDR seems to be and what we at NDR hear now, we are that unexpected body. With the help of Timo "hyntty" Hynninen, Thilo "TFalke55" Falkenberg, Chris "Wilko868" Wilkinson, NDR became a big force in LFS League Racing.

We merged a while back with iCON Racing, but sadly almost all of the iCON members have not been heard from lately, but as best I'm aware they have all become extremely busy with this so-called real life, but we do wish them the best.

NDR would also like to thank the others who have become a loyal part of the NDR Family: Chris "CSF" Ford, Michael "boothy" Booth, Dominik "Deutschland2007" Engel, Steven "steven_martin" Martin, Stuart "Bean0" Baker, and the others who I don't remember offhand because I'm an old geezer who forgets loads of things because I'm an old geezer.

You'll notice of course that NDR has been largely quiet the last couple of months. We're still around, but taking a much needed rest from leagues, to take the time to sort out things that we need or wish to sort out prior to starting another league.

Some things to expect of NDR in 2012:
  • MiniFBM and LFSCART Light in the first few months of the year
  • LFSCART to return in it's usual April / May time
  • Kyoto 250 and Kyoto 500 5th anniversary runnings
  • New NDR Sporting Code
  • New NDR website
  • And much more!
We at NDR look forward to another good year of NDR and NDR-supported events, and hope to keep seeing plenty of racers in our events. We do feel that LFS still has plenty of great racing left in it, especially after great racing in LFSCART and GT2WS.

Warm regards,
New Dimension Racing
#2 - IMOL
Thanks guys for great racing! I hope you will stay like that for much longer :P
Quote from dekojester :Today, 28th December 2011 is the 4th Anniversary of the founding of an LFS body by Jack "J@tko" Atkinson, Joseph "J053PHS" Ellis, and Jonathan "dekojester" Palmer.

It's a fecking O not a 0
No u the zero

Thanks for the events! <3 I'll give you cookies if you are biased towards me in 2012!
Happy Anniversary NDR!!!:drink:

The work you do is greatly appreciated!!
#8 - Hahmo
Happy birthday
Happy birthday
Happy birthday NDR
Quote from dekojester :If you'd be around more, I'd get it right.

But you're never around, and we're quite frankly sad about that

I've just realised I haven't made any major epic fails this year during an NDR event. That's going to seriously damage my reputation

I might try and do something in Klub Racing tonight..
Happy Birthday !!
Missing iTCC but those leagues are cool, so it's gonna be fun for sure.
#14 - CSF
Quote from JO53PHS :I've just realised I haven't made any major epic fails this year during an NDR event. That's going to seriously damage my reputation

I might try and do something in Klub Racing tonight..

I want that avatar.
Happy Birthday Guys!! See you on track in 2012

Quote from dekojester :With the help of Timo "hyntty" Hynninen

Well that's debatable.
Happy birthday NDR!
It's not just a big event for you, NDR guys! It's also a big event for all entire LFS community. I don't wanna even speculate how would have gone LFS racing life without you guys. You've put a tons of efforts in organizing leagues, events, giving a new solutions for media, press sections. You've lifted LFS life into higher level. So big respect for you guys doing what you do and I wish you to stay at least 4 year and more more. Happy birthday! :dunce::drummer:
grats
Bit late but grats
Hope to see iTCC next year
Quote from framaris :happy anniversary ndr!!!:drink:

The work you do is greatly appreciated!!

x2
Quote from seniecka :It's not just a big event for you, NDR guys! It's also a big event for all entire LFS community. I don't wanna even speculate how would have gone LFS racing life without you guys. You've put a tons of efforts in organizing leagues, events, giving a new solutions for media, press sections. You've lifted LFS life into higher level. So big respect for you guys doing what you do and I wish you to stay at least 4 year and more more. Happy birthday! :dunce::drummer:

This

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG