The online racing simulator
You can see that Windows has pretty much no idea what went wrong, the crash addess is zero and so is the error code. Something appears to be wrong with your Windows installation, try reinstalling the latest service pack (might take some time). Problems like this are usually a bitch to track down, so I'm afraid you'll end up reformatting and doing a fresh Windows install...
Quote from micromental :Just treid it and theres no change :| nice suggestion tho

My last advice - buy\borrow from a friend the other video card, not ATI. Better nvidia.
Quote from [Audi TT] :My last advice - buy\borrow from a friend the other video card, not ATI. Better nvidia.

Who says it's the video card? I'd think there's something wrong with his OS.
Quote from Bose321 :Who says it's the video card? I'd think there's something wrong with his OS.

We must test everything. My version is the latest version)
"Giveing Up on LFS!" or "My lfs is not running, please help!"
Quote from BOSCHO :"Giveing Up on LFS!" or "My lfs is not running, please help!"

No. Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers
Quote from micromental :Ermm Demo Racer you carnt exactly take the piss your a demo user.

/facepalm

I actually have a S2 licenced user, but i just feel like using this one right now.
Quote from micromental :I have my reasons iv got learning difficulties. hence why i dont spell to your standards F*ck Face.

that explains why you can't run a game which is so easily compatible with everything its on ( shit even a mac would run it )

sorry but you're a tool, also its spelt Giving not giveing...
Quote from MadCatX :You can see that Windows has pretty much no idea what went wrong, the crash addess is zero and so is the error code. Something appears to be wrong with your Windows installation, try reinstalling the latest service pack (might take some time). Problems like this are usually a bitch to track down, so I'm afraid you'll end up reformatting and doing a fresh Windows install...

My windows install was from a paid for disk not a copy so i dont see how it could be a bad install :/

Im gunna get a new mother board and graphics card tomoro then it shall work ...
Quote from micromental :My windows install was from a paid for disk not a copy so i dont see how it could be a bad install :/

Noooooooooooooooooo, it doesn't matter if you paid or didn't pay or made it yourself. Something, some file can still go corrupted it doesn't matter.

Putting a new motherboard in will only make things worse (unless you get lucky) as the old motherboard drivers are still on your hard drive and will most likely not work with your new motherboard. Always, ALWAYS format and reinstalled windows with a new motherboard, you have to.

Backup everything you need to, format and reinstalled XP. Save yourself some cash.
#61 - kdo
5 double post.
See you soon.
Quote from garph :Noooooooooooooooooo, it doesn't matter if you paid or didn't pay or made it yourself. Something, some file can still go corrupted it doesn't matter.

Putting a new motherboard in will only make things worse (unless you get lucky) as the old motherboard drivers are still on your hard drive and will most likely not work with your new motherboard. Always, ALWAYS format and reinstalled windows with a new motherboard, you have to.

Backup everything you need to, format and reinstalled XP. Save yourself some cash.

Thanks for the pointers but i know ill have todo that after all i build computers.
Quote from micromental :My windows install was from a paid for disk not a copy so i dont see how it could be a bad install :/

Like garph said, Windows has a tendency to get damaged after a while and since you cannot easily reinstall only the broken part, a fresh install is usually the only way out.
If you're getting a new motherboard, you'll very likely have to do a reinstall anyway so I'd wait with that until after you install your new hardware.

@theirishnoob: Was that kind of comment really necessary?
Quote from micromental :Thanks for the pointers but i know ill have todo that after all i build computers.

You could have saved yourself a lot of forum trouble and frustration with LFS if you'd just waited till after you put the new motherboard in (and a format/reinstall) or just reinstalled when you'd seen most normal fixes didn't work.....just sayin.

Anyway, good luck.
I agree, I have just installed a new motherboard, along with an i5 2500k @4.5Ghz, 8Gbs of DDR3 and a HD6750 graphics cards, and LFS runs very well

I always back up all I need, then reinstall the OS (win 7 64 bit) and re install my back ups.....i had to reactivate LFS, but thats no problem

Simon
It Turns out that LFS DOSNT work with my graphics card Thanks for everyones useful information and Support But please could someone delete this thread as its no longer needed
Also OP why are you using Windows XP (rls date: 2001) in year 2012? It's like using Windows 98 (rls date: 1998) in 2009.
Quote from E.Reiljans :Also OP why are you using Windows XP (rls date: 2001) in year 2012? It's like using Windows 98 (rls date: 1998) in 2009.

I'm using XP too. It's the best version of Windows so far.
Quote from E.Reiljans :Also OP why are you using Windows XP (rls date: 2001) in year 2012? It's like using Windows 98 (rls date: 1998) in 2009.

I'm sorry, but using XP is still an option. It is supported by MS till 2014 and many companies (and people I know) are still using it. XP has been a very reliable OS for years (instead of 95 for example). Also system requirements for LFS state:
Quote :Any version of Microsoft Windows

That's what close minded people say.
XP is still okay, but Windows 7 is better. It isn't vista

Are you willing to send me Windows 7 then ?
Well I still use XP I like it, it just does the job of being the unsung hero that an OS should be, without intefering with the more important jobs, also being light on system resources. For, OS's may come and OS's may go, but XP still goes on anyways coming to OP, I don't think XP is the culprit here, after all, most of LFS's history has been on XP. Also off the top of my head, is it possible that you are using a user login with very restricted permissions?
Quote from micromental :Thanks for the pointers but i know ill have todo that after all i build computers.

Do you install windows xp onto them?
Quote from Joku123 :I'm using XP too. It's the best version of Windows so far.

lol yeah right lol

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG