The online racing simulator
Quote from Racer X NZ :Then what are your specs, also, is the pc overclocked as it may fail then.

And you've had a licence since 2008 ? Has it ever worked ?

Then try running it on an older pc.

Yes i used to play it 24/7 about a year ago and i was great at it too.
Quote from UnnamedRacer :He probably thought that some random it-experts appear and fix his issue.

Ermm Demo Racer you carnt exactly take the piss your a demo user.
177 laps in 3 years.. Thats just awesome.
Dave go sleep darling, mother nature is calling, she wants you in bed...

Merry X-mas u guuuuyyyysss
Already done that, don't keep busy
Quote from [Audi TT] :Driver video card and direct x last version? Or put windows 7

yup all the drivers are upto date.

I can play Deus Ex Human revolation But not LFS so its sumthin todo with LFS i think :|
No, it's not LFS. There isn't a PC that runs today that can't play it. The problem is your pc.
#38 - PoVo
Quote from tristancliffe :No, it's not LFS. There isn't a PC that runs today that can't play it. The problem is your pc.

Well iv turned my fire wall off and iv played it before on this computer which is running Microsoft Windows XP Professional

But since the new release it dosnt work :|
the awkward moment when a person says goodbye day ago and he's still here.
Quote from majod :the awkward moment when a person says goodbye day ago and he's still here.

Lmao you wont get ride of me that easy Lighten up its Nali Christmas :L
He acted stupid, because the problem can be resolved. Need some time.

Heres a screen shot/Print screen
Attached images
Print Screen.JPG
As an option - Try to fix cfg.txt (in advance copy it where ever) , then the settings will be reset to the standard. I have these errors have not occurred.
Yup, that proves its your computer. Get it fixed.
Quote from [Audi TT] :As an option - Try to fix cfg.txt (in advance copy it where ever) , then the settings will be reset to the standard. I have these errors have not occurred.

I,v Already done that ... :/
Have you tried redownloading LFS from the website and doing a fresh install?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG