The online racing simulator
PREHISTORIC Giveing Up on LFS! [PC technical problems]
Iv decided to give up on lfs as it just will not run on my computer And the Technical Assistance isnt what i thought Arr Well Adios!! amegos! :L
OK, bye!
#3 - CSF
Bye strange person.
Farewell.
Try running it on windoze, yet to find a pc it won't run on.

Have fun.
Farewell....we will all miss you but anyhow...you will come back one day...you will come back :evil:
Quote from Racer X NZ :Try running it on windoze, yet to find a pc it won't run on.

Have fun.

Very good Info Lmao!

Iv tried fresh installs about 5 times iv also changed to different graphics cards still dosnt work :/
I take it that you gave up on spelling too
Quote from three_jump :I take it that you gave up on spelling too

I have my reasons iv got learning difficulties. hence why i dont spell to your standards F*ck Face.
well bye
I'm just wondering why person who has posted here 36 times needs that big farewell...

Anyway bye, was fun!
Good-bye unknown to us man. Who else wants to go?
36 post and 12 finished races...
You will surely be missed. Bye bye...
Well, goodbye...
This is a gonna be a monumental loss :P btw I too have had your black screen problem, but just a restart of the PC fixed it
Quote from rageshgr :This is a gonna be a monumental loss :P btw I too have had your black screen problem, but just a restart of the PC fixed it

I would totally give up on LFS if that happened to me.
Quote from micromental :Very good Info Lmao!

Iv tried fresh installs about 5 times iv also changed to different graphics cards still dosnt work :/

Then what are your specs, also, is the pc overclocked as it may fail then.

And you've had a licence since 2008 ? Has it ever worked ?

Then try running it on an older pc.
Quote from micromental :I have my reasons iv got learning difficulties. hence why i dont spell to your standards F*ck Face.

It was all going so well, i dont spell well my freind, i dont make a song and dance about it and i do not sweat at others, they are not aware of my problems and nore should they.
I think good bye is a good thing, farwell.
Quote from Somebody :36 post and 12 finished races...
You will surely be missed. Bye bye...

now now do not belittle or be sarcastic 5 min or 5 years we are all LFS lovers. Just some of us are more stubon than others.
Bye
Bye :'( merry chistmas
yours pc is problem not lfs, i run lfs an all crapy pc, its almost like you can run lfs on mobile phone . so dont be mad at lfs, finde yours problem..
have fun or bye ?.:/
Quote from micromental :And the Technical Assistance isnt what i thought Arr Well Adios!! amegos! :L

Just out of pure curiosity, what did you think the Technical assistance was?
Quote from MadCatX :Just out of pure curiosity, what did you think the Technical assistance was?

He probably thought that some random it-experts appear and fix his issue.
Quote from rageshgr :This is a gonna be a monumental loss :P btw I too have had your black screen problem, but just a restart of the PC fixed it

Done that about 20 times dont change a thing!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG