The online racing simulator
I tried but it only has PayPal as an option..
I bought a licence using credit card.
Hm, I just can't find that option on their site, nevermind i'll snooze my patience for the official demo
Quote from Boris Lozac :Hm, I just can't find that option on their site, nevermind i'll snooze my patience for the official demo

You just click on buy, it takes you to a paypal screen, under the login box there is an option for non paypal users

I don't have that text "(Optional) sign up to paypal to make your next checkout faster", when i click "Pay with a credit or debit card" it still takes me to a screen to make a PayPal account, I tried it, left United Kingdom as a country (cause there's no Serbia) and offcourse it says something that your card has to be from a supported country bla bla..
then what do you care for the demo anyway since you wont be able to buy the game
so for the love of whatever stop your whining
Framerates do seem more stable, but I'm still puzzled by what happens when you stop the car or spin to a complete halt, it's like someone presses pause on the physics engine and just seems a bit weird. Everything else is so realistic, but if you test the brakes and come to an abrupt stop, the nose stays pointed at the floor, which is a bit of an illusion breaker.

Not exactly something that will affect the gameplay, or be noticed, except I noticed it. Anyway, does anybody know what this is and why it does it? There has to be a reason.
Quote from Shotglass :then what do you care for the demo anyway since you wont be able to buy the game
so for the love of whatever stop your whining

Are you and Blueflame cousins? Always wondered about that..

For the full game I will get by somehow, there are some options to trick the PayPal which I can't be bothered with atm, for a game I probably won't even play when AC comes out. And i'm also optimistic that it will end up on Steam..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Are you and Blueflame cousins? Always wondered about that..

For the full game I will get by somehow, there are some options to trick the PayPal which I can't be bothered with atm, for a game I probably won't even play when AC comes out. And i'm also optimistic that it will end up on Steam..

You're always whining about other people not doing as you ask/expect. Instead of whining why not do this 'hack' you're talking about with paypal and just stfu, you can't be arsed clicking the mouse a few times be you can be arsed talking your righteous bullshit in here?

Your logic fails.
Quote from BlueFlame :You're always whining about other people not doing as you ask/expect. Instead of whining why not do this 'hack' you're talking about with paypal and just stfu, you can't be arsed clicking the mouse a few times be you can be arsed talking your righteous bullshit in here?

Your logic fails.

I agree.
Quote from BlueFlame :Instead of whining why not do this 'hack' you're talking

Who the fck is whining? Just said why I can't buy nKp, some people offered help, and that's it.. You and Shotglass can go to some anger managment program or something, just stop fcking replying to me, can't be bothered wasting my keyboard on you eejits.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Who the fck is whining?

Well, your remarks can come off whiny, but i can tell you there is no need to get overly excited. No-one has seen multiplayer yet or teh performance in general, even with other cars. It does run a lot nicer than pCars tho, while looking equally up to date
Quote from JazzOn :It does run a lot nicer than pCars tho, while looking equally up to date

I beg to differ.

I don't want to say it's not good looking, but no way near pCars.
Quote from Bose321 : no way near pCars.

Well, pCars is indeed a bit more advanced due to the more "polished" lighting and an actual dawn and night, and also different tracks to "show off", but i find, comparing them set at a similar time of day, they look pretty much the same, with a similar smoke generation and reflection; you know, more or less standard to date.
the difference is that pCars handles like absolute garbage, while AC is already offering one of the / maybe the most realistic experience to date.
It all stands or falls with proper multiplayer netcode. The only reason why LFS still is popular nowadays and the only reason why NetKar failed completely.

If there is no good multiplayer mode with the appropriate user interface I'm not interested one single bit. And I think 98% here, in the end. they just don't admit that yet. Blind of love.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Who the fck is whining?

usually the whingy bastard who hasnt made a single valuable contribution to this thread

Quote from Boris Lozac :Oh...

A demo, a demo now, now, i'm self-orbiting all day, I need it now!

That gif is more appropriate now... twas a damn joke, me going 'crazy' reading those positive comments and not beeing able to test it, chill, for the love of god.
[offtopic]

Can we end this dumb drama already? People come here to read about Assetto Corsa, not Shotglass's & BlueFlame's "lets pick on Boris"-fanclub. If his PayPal issues are so important to you, take it to private messages.

No hard feelings towards anyone, nor is this post to take either of sides on this matter. Just saying, this is starting to get annoyingly old now.

So... Here's :birthday::cake: cake&cookies for everyone! Lets keep it at the topic guys, please!

Just my :twocents:

[/offtopic]
Quote from (FIN)Eza :[offtopic]

Can we end this dumb drama already? People come here to read about Assetto Corsa, not Shotglass's & BlueFlame's "lets pick on Boris"-fanclub. If his PayPal issues are so important to you, take it to private messages.

No hard feelings towards anyone, nor is this post to take either of sides on this matter. Just saying, this is starting to get annoyingly old now.

So... Here's :birthday::cake: cake&cookies for everyone! Lets keep it at the topic guys, please!

Just my :twocents:

[/offtopic]

I agree, I pop in here to read more of peoples opions on the game and find no content.
Had a chance to test it, so good.. only problem i have with it is catching slides, seems impossible cause the wheel becomes so slugish and like there's no turning back after it, have no idea if it's something in the settings, 900 degrees in cp and in game.. Barely hitting 1:26..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Had a chance to test it, so good.. only problem i have with it is catching slides, seems impossible cause the wheel becomes so slugish and like there's no turning back after it, have no idea if it's something in the settings, 900 degrees in cp and in game.. Barely hitting 1:26..

Isn't that Lotus super understeery?

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG