The online racing simulator
How the F*** is possible ??
(31 posts, started )
#2 - Sobis
What is this? it's a .exe file, but when I run it, nothing happens (my anti-virus just blocks some web pages).

Is this safe?
That's just funny. Opening random (kind of..) exe files.

Edit: Okay, i'll try to be more serious. Scan this trough VirusTotal and/or Anubis.
EXE ?!

Would you please post a screenshot of the lyt ?
#5 - Sobis
I scanned this before opening via my NOD32 and VirusTotal

NOD detected nothing

VT detected 1/43 (DrWeb if I remmember correctly)
omg!!!!!!!!!!! I have never been so scared in my life!! Tip: don't look down, no one can hear you scream! lolll Hey it as an actual layout, no exe prank. It is really scary. I have attached it here
Attached files
SO4X_AWESOME.lyt - 2.2 KB - 504 views
Thx Rage =)))
Thnx for the layout, not able to take some turns, keep falling down, hehe, who made it??
Ah, another sky climbing lyt.

How is it possible ? With a little hex editing and probably lots of patience.

Here's the screenshot :

Attached images
lyt.jpg
Quote from Sobis :doesn't work anymore; the ramps are on the ground

Thats a z28 patch lyt.
Great Layout guys!.
I upgraded it to have finish and checkpoints.
I think we should take some challange here with LX6 who take it fastest.

Layout with finish and my best time(few mins for fun) 1:30:29:
Attached files
SO4X_Bridges_finish.lyt - 2.2 KB - 464 views
[6S] L@gger_SO4X_LX6_FINISHED.spr - 84.8 KB - 390 views
Layout is loaded on 42D Multimod. Current wr is 1:02:36 with bf1.
Wow, nice layout! But why there is 3 fields before finish field? Maybe there should be checkpoints too?
Quote from Ales_M :Layout is loaded on 42D Multimod. Current wr is 1:02:36 with bf1.

Would like to see that.
Quote :How is it possible ? With a little hex editing and probably lots of patience.

To avoid any confusion, this layout was made with the help of an InSim plugin I wrote recently. It works purely thanks to the IS_AXM InSim packet Scawen implemented a few months ago. There is no hex editing involved at all.

I might share this plugin once it's fully debugged and stable. The main asset of this plugin is the ability to make patterns. In other terms you don't have to add the objects individually.

EDIT:
I attached a small replay to show you one way you can have fun with the IS_AXM InSim packet
Attached files
ClaViCo patterns.mpr - 15.7 KB - 330 views
PHAHAHHA this layout is my i make it 11 hours make bu i have copy to but copy 2 is too long this lay is small dude sorry for my bad neglish i form Bulgaria
ValiugerA_MetalistA, You remember on which version of LFS you created a layout?
0.6b
I'm not sure, message, 2009(9th May 2009, 01:56) by the Way, textures and objects disappear when the car/custom view and follow view. Here's my crazy riding.
Attached files
Audi TT (AS)_BL3_UFR.spr - 18.5 KB - 374 views
Quote from [Audi TT] :I'm not sure, message, 2009(9th May 2009, 01:56) by the Way, textures and objects disappear when the car/custom view and follow view. Here's my crazy riding.

What the..

I tought im goin' to see a gameplay on that weird layout, but this..
Epish!

(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG