The online racing simulator
SGP• With your friends
(5 posts, started )
SGP• With your friends
Colors reminded me a bit of S1.
Im sorry, but this is bad Actually, no camerawork, bad quality, frame rate and more... Please, next time do a cut of unnecessary shots (like on that one where u were following cars on oval and then scrolled back to find another battle), also avoid using too much zoom on your video editing software, 'cos it pixalates the video and try not being so static (I mean use more onboard, do an exercises on controlin' the camera (you can set and movement delay: the scrollin' won't be so sharp and will give you a smoother scroll). Keep it up
Quote from seniecka :Im sorry, but this is bad Actually, no camerawork, bad quality, frame rate and more... Please, next time do a cut of unnecessary shots (like on that one where u were following cars on oval and then scrolled back to find another battle), also avoid using too much zoom on your video editing software, 'cos it pixalates the video and try not being so static (I mean use more onboard, do an exercises on controlin' the camera (you can set and movement delay: the scrollin' won't be so sharp and will give you a smoother scroll). Keep it up

thnx for the tip

SGP• With your friends
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG