The online racing simulator
Quote from rik97 :
But at all I had totally a bad race

just say that word i allways dropped positions at restarts and start... and corners wide long... and the list goes on
Quote from rik97 :I thought that the guys that crashes only caused a yellow flag....
I was realy suprised when I saw you guys standing there....

But at all I had totally a bad race

Thanx Rik, glad I wasn't the one one that was completely caught by suprise when I saw the SC and Jati standing there
Quote from teppo.jr :just say that word i allways dropped positions at restarts and start... and corners wide long... and the list goes on

teppo, I suspect me and you have the same problem (you have wireless, 3G, like me?)... I always loose positions at start and restarts... I think it is because of your lag (you disappeared last night a few times . no worries on the oval as long as you drive predictably), and/or long latency (ping)...

Critical for the oval to have low pings for good starts... I am still trying to puzzle it out, but I can never stay with the pack on starts - I suspect the difference is how long control commands get to the host... maybe someone better informed than me can explain, on other tracks not really an issue, but then, milliseconds count on the oval... enough delay to miss the initial draft and then everyone pulls away.
3g... ping allways high
Quote from F1 mainiac :I would like to protest not me but 27 J.Yves hit you. I was in front of him and he hit me (his fault) and lost control. I saw it on replay.

You messed up that corner and caused the accident..... Swerving from left to right and expect people to solve your bad driving....
1. Bad setup 2. Stop crying and 3. Watch the replay (if you haven't)
Protests will be solved soon. Both side have put in their opinion, and no further argument is needed.
-
(BMW-gek) DELETED by Cornys : Irrelevant to the event
-
(F1 mainiac) DELETED by Cornys : Irrelevant to the event
-
(BMW-gek) DELETED by Cornys : Irrelevant to the event
This thread is closed

Oval 50 Information / Sign up Thread
(57 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG