The online racing simulator
iGP Manager LFS championship
(77 posts, started )
We've got some nice updates in the works and a special offer up for the 2012 F1 season. Check out http://igpmanager.com for more info.

* 3D Livery Builder for Q1 patch
* F1 2012 special - 12 months for £30, valid this weekend only
looking good, but atm just feels like im paying to much for my subscription. Might wait to renew until new features come out
So last race in a few hours. Shall we go for a second season? 2 Races a week next time?
Yeah we've been discussing it for the past couple weeks. It is definitely going to be either 2 or 3 races a week. Might have to start a whole new league to keep us all in Rookie.

Also thought about 50% or 100% races, and how much interest is still left to see if we should do 2 cars a team (only 16 people then).

Would be nice to know who is interested still.
if u do 2 cars I would join if it is 1 day a week. no subscription atm so havent bothered playing and left my team on standby pretty much
The game is still on?
Check your PM's guys. On Tuesday whoever hasn't signed up who I have sent a PM to is left for dead. Will give new people the password to join.

First race is Thursday.

Edit: Epic fail because of the Rookie/Pro promotions.

Just PM me and I'll send you password. The more the merrier.
is there a new league name it says no longer active?
Because I was away the last few days I missed the last race results and have no idea where I finished in the championship. Quite annoying they don't let you look at the results.

*edit*
Ok after joining the new league I can see the last race. Somehow got pole and finished 11th :\

Still can't see championship standing though.
Yeah, can't see the past season's championship results sadly. Can be frustrating for sure.
we need more rookies
There will be about 2 or 3 joining from another league soon (final race for the league is today). That should put it over 8 teams.
I have the worst strategys i swear... any help with these? Like how to do you set up fuel or tires? and tell them what to do? Is there a perfect setup? Help please?
Where are all the elites? Sadly i decided not to renew my membership because the pricing is comparable to iracing tbh
Forgot the races changed days so I missed this first one.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Where are all the elites? Sadly i decided not to renew my membership because the pricing is comparable to iracing tbh

I lol'd. How is it comparable, when iRacing costs about 33% more per month - oh and we're only talking about the subscription - add some content and you'll be way over 50% cost difference. Where with iGP you pay for your subscription and you get all the features available with no extra payments.

Also there was an offer to the F1 Season Start with 25% off on a one year subscription, which then ran at £30 - and that is £2.50 per month, how is that comparable to iRacing !? Since you missed that one, you might want to look out for the special offers in the future, though
Even currently it is only $55 USD which is nearly half of iRacing. And like you said that's then missing all the content that gets you anywhere in iRacing.

Considering it is only 15 cents (USD) a day, and many run daily leagues, I don't see that as a waste of money. I find it quite addicting actually. I wish there was more to it.
Looks like the first race in both Rookie and Pro was pretty close
Nice to see that

I ****ing hate you Teemu Iivonen
Whoever joins elite better pray
Im ready to fight
2 races left ill have 8 more cars to race finally
iGP seems a bit messed up recently
#73 - CSF
Yeah what happened yesterday was bloody frustrating. I needed the 1.1m I lost too.
Feel free to join up guys (even if you are new who cares, its fun).

PM me for the password as well if you need it.
Quote from PMD9409 :Feel free to join up guys (even if you are new who cares, its fun).

PM me for the password as well if you need it.

Yeah In rookie division we have some teams with little experience Even some starting their iGP fun up now so there should be some good fights available for everyone

iGP Manager LFS championship
(77 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG