The online racing simulator
Round 3 - South City Long (SO4) - Protests & Penalties
Include the following in your protest
• The correct lap
• The cars (/teams) involved
• The lap/sector/time
• And a short description from your point of view.

Penalties:

Race
Car 03 - SG - Speeding in pitlane (Issued Lap 41 - Not served in time, converted to -1lap)
Car 03 - DT - Incorrect name (number white, not green as dictated by rules: Issued Lap 47, served Lap 48)
Car 03 - -4 laps - Violation of 1 hour maximum (over limit by 7:11.57)
Car 07 - -1 lap - Violation of 1 hour maximum (over limit by 2:36.66)
Car 25 - -20 laps - Violation of 1 hour maximum (over limit by 31:38.01)
Car 53 - -1 laps - Violation of 1 hour maximum (over limit by 2:07.27)
Car 66 - -2 laps - Violation of 1 hour maximum (over limit by 4:23.38)
• The correct lap 1
• The cars (/teams) involved 55 / 70 /81
• The lap/sector/time at turn in first gear
• And a short description from your point of view. The car number 55 crash the number 70 and and block the track
-
(andRo.) DELETED by andRo.
It's really me ? :/ I'm really sorry if it's my lag...
Yes, it was you and forget it, I deleted my protest.
• The correct lap 10
• The cars (/teams) involved 53 / 01
• The lap/sector/time turn1
• And a short description from your point of view. car 01 made contact even though we gave them space causing damage
nclude the following in your protest
• The correct lap 13
• The cars (/teams) involved 53 81
• The lap/sector/time T1
• And a short description from your point of view. The car number 53 push over the car 81.
• The correct lap 1
• The cars (/teams) involved 04
• The lap/sector/time Lap 1 at start
Conquest racing driver, Daszkiewicz starts the race as if he didn't know I was beside him in the double file. He pushes me straight into the wall and makes me lose 2 or 3 positions. Later then he takes out further more people.
• Final lap (61)
• 06 and 82
• final sector motorway straight
• GT500 car 06 drives straight into the back of me (GT300 car 82) on the straight. I was leaving him the outside and he didnt get out of the draft in time and killed me.
#9 - Dmt
Quote from JackDaMaster :Include the following in your protest
• Final lap (61)
• 06 and 82
• GT500 car 06 drives straight into the back of me (GT300 car 82) on the straight. I was leaving him the outside and he didnt get out of the draft in time and killed me.

Admins, let me know if you need replay from my side, lag accident.
-
(aroX123) DELETED by boothy : cba to move it to race discussion
• The correct lap: lap 24 for car #52
• The cars (/teams) involved: 25 and 52
• The lap/sector/time: lap 24 / sector 1 / 39:45 replay time
• And a short description from your point of view: 25 dives down the inside of 52 to lap them in the corner before split 1, runs wide bounces back into 52, causing damage

• The correct lap: lap 47 for car #02
• The cars (/teams) involved: 02 and 06
• The lap/sector/time: lap 47 / sector 2 / 1h13:10 replay time
• And a short description from your point of view: 02 is trying to overtake 06, 06 instantly turns in on him, contact is made, 06 trying to stop 02 from trying to make a pass

• The correct lap: lap 41 for car #52
• The cars (/teams) involved: 03 and 52
• The lap/sector/time: lap 41 / sector 1 / 1:08:10 replay time
• And a short description from your point of view: 03 tries to go down the inside of a couple of battling GT300 cars, backs out of it too late, clips the rear end of 52 and spins it out

• The correct lap: lap 20 for car #02
• The cars (/teams) involved: 02; 22; 75
• The lap/sector/time: lap 20 / sector 2 / 31:15 replay time
• And a short description from your point of view: 75 completely fails to react to the cars infront of it before the hairpin, crashing into the battling 02 and 22 cars
The protest period has ended.
Quote from Pela74 :Include the following in your protest
• The correct lap 1
• The cars (/teams) involved 55 / 70 /81
• The lap/sector/time at turn in first gear
• And a short description from your point of view. The car number 55 crash the number 70 and and block the track

#55 completely misses his braking point at the hairpin and takes out a whole bunch of cars, ruining some races. 5-place grid penalty to #55 for subsequent main race for avoidable contact.

Quote from jasonmatthews :Include the following in your protest
• The correct lap 10
• The cars (/teams) involved 53 / 01
• The lap/sector/time turn1
• And a short description from your point of view. car 01 made contact even though we gave them space causing damage

#01 attempts to pass #53 at the entry to turn 1, but #53 half-closes the door at the last second. This is no fault of #01's. Warning to #53 for not leaving sufficient room for a GT500 car that has presented an overtaking maneuver (rule K1.1).

Quote from Pela74 :nclude the following in your protest
• The correct lap 13
• The cars (/teams) involved 53 81
• The lap/sector/time T1
• And a short description from your point of view. The car number 53 push over the car 81.

#53 outbrakes himself into T1 while trying to pass #81 and simultaneously being lapped by GT500 car #17. DT equivalent to #53 for avoidable contact.

Quote from Kristi :Include the following in your protest
• The correct lap 1
• The cars (/teams) involved 04
• The lap/sector/time Lap 1 at start
Conquest racing driver, Daszkiewicz starts the race as if he didn't know I was beside him in the double file. He pushes me straight into the wall and makes me lose 2 or 3 positions. Later then he takes out further more people.

#04 and #20 drift toward each other at the start and eventually make contact, putting #20 in the wall. The side-to-side movement was more #20 than #04, to be honest, but #04 did not give him enough room to begin with. Warning to #04 for crowding on a double-file start.

Quote from JackDaMaster :Include the following in your protest
• Final lap (61)
• 06 and 82

#82 lags a bit as #06 approaches to lap him, but #06 makes no attempt to give extra room to account for the #82's unknown position. When the #82 reappears in front of the #06, they make contact, sending the #82 spinning. Warning to #06 to have better situational awareness, particularly around GT300s/lagging cars.

Quote from Deutschland2007 :• The correct lap: lap 24 for car #52
• The cars (/teams) involved: 25 and 52
• The lap/sector/time: lap 24 / sector 1 / 39:45 replay time
• And a short description from your point of view: 25 dives down the inside of 52 to lap them in the corner before split 1, runs wide bounces back into 52, causing damage

#25 puts himself into the wall after attempting to pass #52, and #52 simply runs into him. Racing incident, no penalty.

Quote from Deutschland2007 :• The correct lap: lap 47 for car #02
• The cars (/teams) involved: 02 and 06
• The lap/sector/time: lap 47 / sector 2 / 1h13:10 replay time
• And a short description from your point of view: 02 is trying to overtake 06, 06 instantly turns in on him, contact is made, 06 trying to stop 02 from trying to make a pass

#06 very obviously intentionally shuts the door well before the turn-in point for the hairpin, chopping across the nose of the #02 car. DT equivalent + 5-place grid penalty for subsequent main race for #06. Any future instance of this behavior will result in immediate disqualification.

Quote from Deutschland2007 :• The correct lap: lap 41 for car #52
• The cars (/teams) involved: 03 and 52
• The lap/sector/time: lap 41 / sector 1 / 1:08:10 replay time
• And a short description from your point of view: 03 tries to go down the inside of a couple of battling GT300 cars, backs out of it too late, clips the rear end of 52 and spins it out

#03 makes a very over-optimistic move attempting to lap three GT300 cars and makes contact with #52, costing them several positions. 5-place grid penalty to #03 for subsequent main race for avoidable inter-class contact.

Quote from Deutschland2007 :• The correct lap: lap 20 for car #02
• The cars (/teams) involved: 02; 22; 75
• The lap/sector/time: lap 20 / sector 2 / 31:15 replay time
• And a short description from your point of view: 75 completely fails to react to the cars infront of it before the hairpin, crashing into the battling 02 and 22 cars

#75 brakes too late into the hairpin behind a couple of GT500s and causes a round of bumper cars. Warning to #75 for avoidable contact / lack of situational awareness (GT500s brake earlier than GT300s!).
On a somewhat related note, I would like to apologize to all drivers for the lack of blue and yellow flags during this race. I had inadvertently turned cruise mode on when restarting the server just before qualifying.

We have taken the lack of blue / yellow flags into consideration when judging these protests.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG