The online racing simulator
Challenge: Can you beat me?
(21 posts, started )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCpe7War040&hd=1

Carpark with BL3_WRoC layout.

I drive with default setup and 720 for steering, can you beat me?

Time: 1:18.16
Will see tomorrow
Very nicely done!
Axis clutch and H-shifter?
Nice.
Posted in May 2010?

Seeing we have more grip on the ramps, I think I could be faster.

I would have to drive it for some laps first though.
-
(Keling) DELETED by Keling
Quote from Ingolf :Very nicely done!
Axis clutch and H-shifter?

Yup!

Come on people! Bring it!
I won't try to beat it because I am s-l-o-w. I see in your signature you have the load cell mod tho.. I've been considering buying it because I would like a more realistic braking feel on the G25. Before purchasing, I wanted a personal recommendation - is it :

1/ easy to fit
..and more importantly..
2/ any good ?!

Thanks
Rob
Quote from KOB_CHEESE :I won't try to beat it because I am s-l-o-w. I see in your signature you have the load cell mod tho.. I've been considering buying it because I would like a more realistic braking feel on the G25. Before purchasing, I wanted a personal recommendation - is it :

1/ easy to fit
..and more importantly..
2/ any good ?!

Thanks
Rob

Well, it's pretty easy to fit, although you should pay some attention to the slack of the wires and all that hassle. Take a photo of the inside if you want to be sure you put the few wires back correctly as usual and so on.

It's a good mod, I like it way more than the stock option. It's nice to try to get it more realistic. After all, that's what we all try to get here with these rigs and software.

Is there any other load cell mod out there that does a similar or better job btw for the g25/27?
Come on! Beat me!
i dont get the time 1:18.16 in video its 37.10

well here, i did a quick test. 35:49
Attached files
48 H.Csaba_BL3_LX6.spr - 82.3 KB - 293 views
As you see in my video, I do "2" laps, but it's really one lap.

Whats your time for one "complete" lap, and do you run everything stock and full simulation sort of speak (the purpose of sim)
i didnt run 2 laps,and not default set,i just picked one with a close enough gearing ratio.and i steer with mouse.also i just did a quick test,im sure if i get on it more seconds will come off
Two laps is "one" lap, on that carpark with that layout if I remember correctly.

I go from start positition and also end there, and that is 2 laps counted in that carpark/layout somehow.

Anyway, set it to two laps and see if it lets you finnish when you cross the start position again.
Nice, but you touched one tire @ 58s in your replay; isn't that +2s?

This is going to be fun...

Attached files
Mikail'''_BL3_LX6_FINISHED_4.spr - 67.4 KB - 316 views
Nice laps there mates!

Was it with default settings and wheel with correct rotation and all that also?

Now i feel the need to make a quick lap instead of my old fancy lap
So, where is your hotlap then?
Yeah, I will try to dish one out for sure. Just a question of time here. Stupid holidays taking all my time.

(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG