The online racing simulator
UFB, my day (27.11.11) on cargame.nl s2.
(9 posts, started )
Advice: If you doing it with Sony Vegas then firstly before u take a montage, set the present settings to HD, liko 720p or 1080p (File->Properties). I see from the quality options on youtube that you've done the video on these decent resolutions so far, the thing is that your video is set on 4:3 aspect ratio, if you wanna make it on 16:9 (widescreen, HD and no deformation), just select the the particular clip, press right mouse button and select option "Video Event Pan/Crop" then in appeared window press right mouse button again and hit "Match Output Aspect" (Remind: you need to do this in every clip, 'cos the settings are set for particular clip not not for all on the timeline). If you use Sony Vegas and didn't know it, I hope it'll help you
I use Sony Vegas. The ratio of the parties I have a 16:9. The video card I guess I have a weak, so when capturing video through FRAPS, I turn off anti-aliasing.

Oh, ok, mate. Understood!
Who was driving that fugly FXO..
another video, track we1, 28.11.11.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaBl8proB-w

Sorry for the quality.

Processor AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 250, 3.00 GHz. Ram 2.00 Gb. The GeForce GTS 250 1Gb.
Captured video with a screen resolution of 1024*768. Full-scene antialiasing is none, Texture filtering/AF - none. Fps when capturing video 30, but sometimes decreases, and the picture is twitching. What would you advise me?
Try to capture at 50% speed (pressing F2, F3 while playing MPR) ... And speed up the video again in Vegas with 100%.

This is not the best advertising I've seen btw (terrible car control from some)

But hey, can't have it all I guess
Really TBO difficult to catch up, but when behind the wheel sit newcomers, now with them have to struggle a half of the race (and then they have the tyres overheating).

Thanks for the tip, I'll try.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG