Looking for XRT int./ext. !
(10 posts, started )
Hello,

I'm looking for some nice textures and can't find on the net a XRT interior/exterior (lights).

If any of you can share yours it would be kind

Best regards,
slamza.
Yes most links on that site, give index.php on download
Quote from slamza. :Thanks for your reply,

On your second link then there is one i wanted but when i try to download it, it's a index.php ( most of the link are so )

Quote from rageshgr :Yes most links on that site, give index.php on download

Bit of a bump. Sorry for that.

I had this problem too for a little while but it disappeared suddenly. I only had it i Firefox and not in Internet Explorer 8 or 9 so most likely a fault with Firefox. Currently it works again on Firefox. Please report any bugs you find!

If you still encounter this problem, download the index.php and change the .php format to .rar or whatever the actual file format is.
#6 - SEV7N
XRT Interior
#8 - SEV7N
Oops
Ohh my bad!

I started a thread in Miscellaneous Addons.

Never got my head around Forums and all the different "Topics"
If its still in a bad spot can you point me in the direction so i can move it

Cheers.
Quote from SEV7N :Ohh my bad!

I started a thread in Miscellaneous Addons.

Never got my head around Forums and all the different "Topics"
If its still in a bad spot can you point me in the direction so i can move it

Cheers.

That's good. Keep in mind to keep the focus away from Facebook so everyone here that doesn't (want to) use Facebook can also happily browse through your files. So uploading the images/downloads as attachments or proper file sharing sites is recommended.

If you're interested in some more views you're welcome to upload your mods onto http://www.lfsdatabase.eu/ and make a topic there.
=
Sweet-as, I didn't intend on making it a "file sharing thing", Facebook was just there ready to go I hate it as much as you heheh.

Cheers.

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG