The online racing simulator
Sky Launches Dedicated F1 Channel
(65 posts, started )
Quote from Funnybear :Look into what your putting your money into, it's not all about your selfish indulgence to be entertained.

With all due respect anyone not buying Sky F1 purely on ethical grounds is suffering from a severe case of hypocrisy.

Anyone that supports F1 is directly contributing to a sport which has some of the most dodgy money circulating around it. Just look at who actually owns some of the teams & who actually funds some of the teams etc... Let's cut the bullshit and get real.
Quote from Intrepid :With all due respect anyone not buying Sky F1 purely on ethical grounds is suffering from a severe case of hypocrisy.

Anyone that supports F1 is directly contributing to a sport which has some of the most dodgy money circulating around it. Just look at who actually owns some of the teams & who actually funds some of the teams etc... Let's cut the bullshit and get real.

Agreed. To be honest, whether you buy from Rupert Murdoch's evil empire or not, he's still a twat and he's still making more money than ever.
Quote from Intrepid :With all due respect anyone not buying Sky F1 purely on ethical grounds is suffering from a severe case of hypocrisy.

Also, any of these people who won't give money to Murdoch on "moral" grounds are hypocrites if they drink Coca Cola, or wear trainers, or buy goods and services from any number of multinational corporations that are cash rich, but morally bankrupt.
Quote from Storm_Cloud :Also, any of these people who won't give money to Murdoch on "moral" grounds are hypocrites if they drink Coca Cola, or wear trainers, or buy goods and services from any number of multinational corporations that are cash rich, but morally bankrupt.

Not to mention filling up at Esso, Texaco (ExxonMobil) garages.

Or using Mobil1 lubricants for that matter. Hell, I guess that means you're not allowed to support McLaren as one of their key sponsors is Mobil1 which means money in the team is dirty money.
-
(Intrepid) DELETED by Intrepid
all this proves is how much the BBCs fee destroys the private sector in the TV industry in UK.
#57 - DeKo
Brundle, David Croft and Ant Davidson as commentators and Ted Kravitz and Natalie Pinkham as pit lane reporters, 100% I'll not watch a single bit of the BBC coverage next year. Also, Georgie Thompson hosting an F1 show .

http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2011/12/07/sky-2012-f1-team/
Not sure about Pinkham. Always felt like she was just on some jolly. A reliable line-up though the BBC could snag Edwards and he's very good.

Brundle said they'll be pre-season covering testing as well, presumably on Sky Sports News.
BBC have announced their lead radio commentator after Crofty left for Sky.

It's James Allen - oh dear
I think he'll be pretty decent. His blog is one of the best, and in general his content is top notch. He'll suit the radio which can have a bit more detail, especially in FP
Quote from Intrepid :I think he'll be pretty decent. His blog is one of the best, and in general his content is top notch. He'll suit the radio which can have a bit more detail, especially in FP

Didn't he used to do radio comms before he took over from Murray?

He's still better than Legard, if a bit shouty.
#62 - CSF
No, he was a pitlane reporter. He'll be fine, he's actually entertaining. Missed him with Legard...
Yea, although JA is annoying, his knowledge of F1 is better than Crofty's. To be honest, I never liked Crofty that much anyway, he's constantly talking about how his son loves F1 etc.
Any confirmation on whether or not the F1 channel will be available on VM?
Quote from GFresh :Any confirmation on whether or not the F1 channel will be available on VM?

I've read on some blogs that it should be coming to VM. But the cost's are just crazy. £22-£25 a month for skysports 1-2-3-4 then how much more for the sky f1 channel.

I really do hate what's happened. If it's cheaper I may think about it otherwise I will just have to put up with BBC meh.

Sky Launches Dedicated F1 Channel
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG