The online racing simulator
Is it just me or does AS4 look like a humming bird?
Just struck me while I was driving. AS4 looks like a hummingbird. In fact many track seems to have resemblances to common shapes Then again it is subjective.

Hummingbird

AS4
Attached images
as4.JPG
#2 - amp88
Also SO4 looks like a duck and Spa looks like an Uzi.
Hey you are right about both! Also SO5 looks like a duckling or those plastic ducks which are put in tub as a toy.
Nicely spotted, guys
Thnx
LOL!, but in this case, we have not manipulated the image in anyway to make it look like hummingbird or duck etc
#8 - CSF
This has changed my life.
Quote from CSF :This has changed my life.

Wait what, something changed you?
Reminds me of the Ben Spies method...
Wish I had this kind of enthusiasm again...
Quote from tristancliffe :Reminds me of the Ben Spies method...

Lol! true, except that I don't learn by picturing the animal LOL!. I was watching that funny Ben video now and I saw one more coincidence, yesterday I looked at KY2 and thought crab, in this video Ben looks at Estoril and I thought, hey it looks like KY2, and then Ben said crab LOL!
What is this, i don't even....
Quote from rageshgr :Just struck me while I was driving. AS4 looks like a hummingbird. In fact many track seems to have resemblances to common shapes Then again it is subjective.

Hummingbird

AS4

Isn't the green illegal in India?
Quote from BlakjeKaas :Isn't the green illegal in India?

What green? I don't get it. It is a pic of a hummingbird from the net.
Quote from rageshgr :What green? I don't get it. It is a pic of a hummingbird from the net.

He's trying to say that you posted a random topic therefor you must have smoked some "green".
LOL! no the similarity was uncanny
Hahhaha, cool.
You guys play AS4 and SO4 too much.
A random one of my never-built Entanglement tracks. What does this one look like ?

Attached images
my_track.jpg
Nowadays there is no peace on this forum.. You can be easily stabbed by sarcasm.. lolz..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG