The online racing simulator
Test Drive: Ferrari
(53 posts, started )
Franchochamps
Francorchamps even...
i hate when that happens. Close enough either way.
#29 - JJ72
Quote from matijapkc :Wasn't that Spa? Can't spell the other part of the name... It's too long and too fcuked up...

the one at 1:09 with grandstands and sort of an infield, kind of looks like old silverstone.
Quote from JJ72 :the one at 1:09 with grandstands and sort of an infield, kind of looks like old silverstone.

Yeap. Aslo reminded me Silverstone from old GP series. But there is a wierd chicane in 1:24, so it must be really old layout(car is aslo old, quite logical) .
#31 - CSF
Quote from JJ72 :the one at 1:09 with grandstands and sort of an infield, kind of looks like old silverstone.

Yeah it is, it must be the version with the original Woodcote chicane.

On a side note.... oh dear.
Nope, since the PC version is not out here... But I'll give it a go when it does.
:Bump:
Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends
As bad as everyone says?
hmm would like to know as well.
i always liked the test drive series.
not for the realism, but it was kinda fun.
so if anyone does have the game let us know!
"Borrow it from a friend" and if you like it buy it
Playing it right now. I did not pay for it.:shhh:
They didn't use their brain on many aspects of this game. Like not caring about whether or not you use the clutch to change gears. Or feeling like you are connected to the road at all. I will play through more of it to see if it can be fun.
$7.49 on Amazon.
$29.99 on Steam.
The Steam version probably has better physics.
huh?
why should have the steam version different physics?
I decided to go the unpaid approach too, I had some fun with it, I find it ESPECIALLY fun with both the F50 and F40.
Not that weird with a wheel that has such a deadcenter.
have you ever used a G27? I know it's not the best thing in the world, but it's a programing problem with the game...

LFS don't react like this, GTR2 also, rFactor also, GSC also, FTruck also, etc etc etc

the only games that react that way are Shift 2, and test drive ferrari legends, which is on Shift 2's engine...

oh, and this happens with any kind of wheel, fanatec, thrustmaster, don't matter what brand you are fanboy of.
Quote from Specht77 :have you ever used a G27?

Omg no, I have not even seen one.

Seriously though, don't take everything so seriously. (see what I did there?)

The game obviously has a problem, but there's also a lot to blame to the deadcenter. It shouldn't really matter for those new games, but there was pretty much no feel in the center in LFS.
dunno what exacly you mean by "deadcenter"

5s I left the wheel like 20º to the left, and it stopped responding
7s it was almost 90º, same thing
Bought this game awhile back off the PS Store, got about 3 races in and quit. The creators of test drive have no idea how to make decent physics.

I wasnt asking for iracing but atleast some feel would of been great.
Quote from Mustafur :The creators of test drive have no idea how to make decent physics.

Incidentally enough, it's made by SMS, which is the same team making Project Cars!

IT ALL MAKES SO MUCH SENSE NOW!
PCars isn't that bad. It's a shame they didn't learn from the physics fail that's called tdu2...
Quote from Bose321 :PCars isn't that bad. It's a shame they didn't learn from the physics fail that's called tdu2...

Tdu 2 was a joke on steroids.
Just imagine if these games shared one physics code that would be awesome. Then all of these games would be awesome... But, reality kicks in.

Test Drive: Ferrari
(53 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG