Silverracer
FireMike15
BMWE30M3
Fors
Mustangman759
wody21
[Audi TT]
LFS Photomode Competition Round 87 Voting #3: Car Showcase: RB4
ATTENTION! As you already know, due to quite many entries, I decided to make 2 rounds of voting this time. This is the 2nd round of the voting, where you can see TOP5 (Maybe more if there are more than one edit for 5th place with same amount of votes) edits with most votes from the 1st round from each poll, poll #1 and poll #2. Rules for this round is the same as we usually have, meaning you've only got 1 vote you can use.

This weeks theme was... "Car Showcase: RB4".

Voting rules:
*You have one votes that you can use.
*You can vote for anyone, but not yourself. (The votes where people vote for themselves will not be counted, but deleted at the end of the voting.)
*Getting more votes in an unfair way (asking others to vote four your picture etc.) is NOT allowed. (If I find out, you won't be able to participate in the competition anymore for some time and also your image will be deleted from the voting.)

The winner will be the person with the most votes.

Voting #3 Closes at 15:00 UTC on Thursday 24th, November 2011

The entrants were:

Mustangman759

High Res

FireMike15

High Res

wody21

High-res | External Image Used: #1

jrd.racer

BMWE30M3

JO53PHS

Fors

andRo.

Kristi

Silverracer

High-res

[Audi TT]

Taavi(EST)

High-res
OMG Taavi = pwning.
Taavi +1.
Vote for FireMike, definitely.

I don't really like tunned cars or some kind of rendered stuff which doesn't look very well and realistic.. I like the way how games is developed and how you can make from a simple base to the maximum.
My top 3:
1. jrd.racer
2. FireMike15
3. Kristi / andRo.
jrd
Voting ended!
Congratulations to Taavi(EST) for winning LFS Photomode Competition #87. I will be waiting for a PM from you with the next theme, cars & tracks.
Gratz Taavi.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG