The online racing simulator
Can I use pedals from a different wheel in LFS?
Hi Guys

Sorry if this is the wrong forum.

Can you tell me if I can use my wheel, but use pedals from a different wheel, in LFS?

Cheers
do the pedals plug into the wheel or are they a separate device? You should be able to if they both plug in , would just need to calibrate it. If you have the equipment just test it out
No it's a seperate/different plug unfortunately. It works in some programs like rFactor and a couple of others.
As far as I know it should work as LFS supports several inputs to be used at the same time. Example: It works when I use my clubsport pedals via USB as seperate pedals.
Yes as long as they are plugged in and functional.

For example you can plug in your G25 and use the wheels and pedals and then use a usb joystick for a analouge handbrake. so yes it will work.
Thanks guys.

I just seem to have a problem being able to calibrate everything in LFS.. i always have that though so that's half my problem!
Ok I have a bit of problem, when I press the accelerator the axis seems to go all the way to the left, when I let it go it returns to the middle and when I brake it goes all the way to the right, all under the same axis.

I've set the button to separate and not combined.
This means your pedals are combined themselves, change that setting :P

It's not something that changes configuration of your pedals, it changes how LFS sees your pedals.
Quote from E.Reiljans :This means your pedals are combined themselves, change that setting :P

It's not something that changes configuration of your pedals, it changes how LFS sees your pedals.

I'm not sure why though because in rFactor it doesn't do that? (I use a different wheel/pedal setup in rFactor too) and it doesn't recognize them as combined.
Fixed now guys - cheers.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG