The online racing simulator
Helmetskin Request
(15 posts, started )
Helmetskin Request
Dear Users,

I've been driving with the same type of helmet for years, just sometimes a newer version. But now I want something really different and new!

I would like to ask a few of you helmet skinners to please make me a LFS helmet skin.

Here is what I would like:

A Silver-Chromish base, with stripish/cornerish design on it in Green and Red.

Also kicking in Black, Blue and Yellow is no problem.

On the sides it should say my name:
"W.Lemmens"

On the back of the helmet, I'd like a special thing luck symbol, something like this:
http://www.campingprinsenhof.n ... ge/04-klavertjevier01.jpg

For idea's on the design it self, have a look here:
http://www.midwestspecracer.co ... mages/images_126/Wurz.gif
http://www.f1helmetstore.com/b ... s/anthony2007%20right.jpg

Looking forward to it.

For the one that brings exactly what I like, I can reward you with 18€ on 24th of December.

Looking forward to it.

Kind Regards,
Walter
Anyone, please?
Anyone please?
To be honest, unless the skinner has already an idea about design, it's not quite easy to start something...

Colours we want, brilliant design, nothing quite clear to lay on.

Give ideas of colours, shape (rounded, straight, angular, simple...), designs you would like, otherwise, it's unlikely your request is being fulfilled.

Personnally, I'm already busy with another helmet (and even for this one, I lack motivation ).

Good luck
-
(rockclan) DELETED by rockclan : ..

20€
Attached images
Untitled-3.jpg
Quote from velikije_luki :
20€

The helmet doesn't really suit me, it's 0% to wishes, and you are just a troll using an old account!!!!
I've seen it Rocky, but i can't create to save my life (well, probably could but ther's no danger in sight xD).
There are alot of people on this board tho, who can, seeing Dennis Linds helmet thread. Plus, a unique, brilliant or cool design is always very subjective. Take me for an example, I like straight lines and flashy colors... someone else like it more subtile, with a lot of fine 3D effects, dry colors or whatever. The description you added is probably something to work with, but it doesn't trigger anything in me. Heck, the helmet I'll be using is a different colored version of the last one i've made; added personal stuff making this one unique.

I also totally dislike Tribals and therefor am totally wrong person for this job, since i can't even figure out what nice means in this context

However, i don't mean to be an arse, but Dennis gives out 100 pounds for just creating one and not also making it work on the lfs model. Don't get me wrong, but that could turn off potential designers, too.

Like Dennis did, you could provide an example.. just something to get a feel for your personal taste. The more info you give out the for satisfying it will be. (not only for you) It doesn't have to bean actual helmet but any graphics you like.

I hope this helps.

Good Luck.
Quote from JazzOn :I've seen it Rocky, but i can't create to save my life (well, probably could but ther's no danger in sight xD).
There are alot of people on this board tho, who can, seeing Dennis Linds helmet thread. Plus, a unique, brilliant or cool design is always very subjective. Take me for an example, I like straight lines and flashy colors... someone else like it more subtile, with a lot of fine 3D effects, dry colors or whatever. The description you added is probably something to work with, but it doesn't trigger anything in me. Heck, the helmet I'll be using is a different colored version of the last one i've made; added personal stuff making this one unique.

I also totally dislike Tribals and therefor am totally wrong person for this job, since i can't even figure out what nice means in this context

However, i don't mean to be an arse, but Dennis gives out 100 pounds for just creating one and not also making it work on the lfs model. Don't get me wrong, but that could turn off potential designers, too.

Like Dennis did, you could provide an example.. just something to get a feel for your personal taste. The more info you give out the for satisfying it will be. (not only for you) It doesn't have to bean actual helmet but any graphics you like.

I hope this helps.

Good Luck.

Thanks a lot!

I will post idea's of what I'd like, I just said something, but I'll post some samples, and hope someone can work with it.

Thanks again!
Post updated, this is my complete wish, bid has been raised to 18€.
BTW, I am not going to use it in real life, as I don't have the money to even let a personal helmet be made.

However, I might could do it in the future though. (once when I get rich)
Helmet is more difficult than I thought... This is the best I can do:-(

Quote from stepmistr :Helmet is more difficult than I thought... This is the best I can do:-(

Loading takes long for me, could you PM me the link?

Thanks for your work

Kind Regards,
Walter
Quote from stepmistr :Helmet is more difficult than I thought... This is the best I can do:-(

He^^^^ has earned himself a S2 license. What about tat?
Sendt him 28€ for a S2, and the chance to join teh -TRR- forces?!
Quote from rockclan :Sendt him 28€ for a S2, and the chance to join teh -TRR- forces?!

didnt know that it had to be so simple

Helmetskin Request
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG