The online racing simulator
Dragon rTeam
(26 posts, started )
Dragon rTeam
Dragon rTeam is a Finnish team which is not a professional team is also 5laps site. website: http://fi.5laps.com/teams/5200 and https://sites.google.com/site/summer12344545/

We drive a guy friends, we do not try to be the best team.

Peluri Team Manager.
Members: KP00, sakaritz, Majava22, Pyrzi555, HULLUAJAJA, maajussi007, Emil141, N Gin, Sajoo
A little more information about your team would be nice, that would help to get drivers without team interested maybe?
Minkä laista infoa pitäisi olla?? /What kind of info should be?
Well, I suggest you to search Teams -section and watch other teams topics and take model of their info. //Ehdotan sinua katsomaan Tallit -osiota ja katsomaan toisten tallien topicceja ja ottamaan hieman mallia niiden info-osuuksista.
#6 - Emyn
:ices_rofl
-
(peluri) DELETED by peluri
Onko parempi / Is it better to
#8 - Emyn
I don't think so..
We hase'ses been there'ses and came from here'ses to be come the great'este LFS team ever'sest has been there and here'ses
And when'ses i come from 5laps.com'ses we come and be greatest to the lfs world driver team
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :We hase'ses been there'ses and came from here'ses to be come the great'este LFS team ever'sest has been there and here'ses

Do not use an apostrophe in the word, it is irritating when it is difficult to read using the Finnish language if you do not know how to write properly
Quote from peluri :Do not use an apostrophe in the word, it is irritating when it is difficult to read using the Finnish language if you do not know how to write properly

Yes'es but i cames'ses from 5laps hoods'ses to win's every lfs leagus'ese because i am really fats and really potential'ses and i would've'ses want to join your team
#13 - Emyn
Quote from peluri :Do not use an apostrophe in the word, it is irritating when it is difficult to read using the Finnish language if you do not know how to write properly

:twirl:
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :Yes'es but i cames'ses from 5laps hoods'ses to win's every lfs leagus'ese because i am really fats and really potential'ses and i would've'ses want to join your team

aaa haluat liityä tiimiin voit liityä meidän nettisivuilta
#15 - Emyn
Quote from peluri :aaa haluat liityä tiimiin voit liityä meidän nettisivuilta

English?
Quote from peluri :aaa haluat liityä tiimiin voit liityä meidän nettisivuilta

aaa you want to join the team, you can join our website
Quote from Emyn ::ices_rofl

Emyn do not come here to write if you do not want to join the team or discuss the matter properly!
#18 - Emyn
Wake up, bye
I think that team is amazing, one the best teams of LFS.
I recommend
Seriously guys. And peluri, you really should post some team info in the opening post, otherwise it is quite useless here. And make a list of the team members there, it would be good.
Good luck! Pakastimen hyllyille ja yläosaan kertyy huurretta!
i stil want to join k?
#25 - Emyn

Dragon rTeam
(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG