The online racing simulator
#26 - Fors
Quote from Inouva :I think the mayority of the entries are missing the point of Car showcase...

Quote :The point is to show the best of RB4. In which way? That is up to you!

#27 - Fors
Final Entry
Couldn't find back the link to the used picture.
tho i saved it, so it's in the attach.
Simple and clean. Shaved of a few of those ugly sharp edges the rb4 has.
Attached images
arrbee4FINAL.jpg
arrbee4PREVIEW.jpg
dotz-hanzo-1.jpg
Ugliest rims possible
Quote from rockclan :Working on this now.

I need some tips, on how to make it look more like actually inside it.

Anybody likes the idea I thought about when reading topic title:

Use another picture of your model case, but remove the lid. Photoshop in the lid afterwards.
#30 - Fors
Quote from Kristi :Ugliest rims possible

Thank you for your opinion.
What rims do you want me to put on?
Had a go at it.

FINAL
Preview | Hi-res

Skin created by Duke, at life4pixel.com..

Original/External Images:
Attached images
RB4ShowcasePreview.jpg
rb4.png
adv_1_toyota_supra-wallpaper-1920x1080.jpg
RB4Showcase.jpg
Nice one!
Uh, that is tight jrd!
Quote from Fors :Thank you for your opinion.
What rims do you want me to put on?

For sure not something that suits a riced up Honda. Try to look around WRC cars. Also raise the height of the car a bit, looks awkard as of now for a rally oriented car.
Quote from jrd.racer :Had a go at it.

FINAL
Preview | Hi-res
[ATTACH]118037[/ATTACH]

Skin created by Duke, at life4pixel.com..

Original/External Images:
[ATTACH]118041[/ATTACH][ATTACH]118042[/ATTACH]

Turbochanged
Humm, I knew that I cant win, but yet I had some hope... Now its gone bacause thats AWeSOME jepsertti
jrd.racer - Nice, finally someone has put at least some effort into the entry. Could be better, but at least better than the others. I would change the wheels though, they are quite low quality and are not fitting properly. But good effort anyway.

I'm sorry to say, but the other ones are quite poor, they are killing photomode competition, but I guess it can never be the same as it used to be, but we could at least have some interesting ideas and entries and not like those.

Obviously, not everyone is good at the start in doing this and I don't blame anyone for that, but it looks like most of you haven't put any effort at all or even tried to look for tutorials for example. You just posted random screen just to be in a competition. It's about improving your skills, you can't improve them if you don't try anything more challenging, new etc. I made this competition longer on purpose, so we could finally get enough and good stuff. Maybe if most of you would take time and work 20min every day on it and post before deadline, we can work it out.
Final entry
Attached images
RB4prefu.jpg
Untitled_Panorama1j copy.jpg
-
(Kristi) DELETED by Kristi
Don't raise your expectations, as I'm not experienced with editings pictures. I was bored and thought for the first time ever I would enter this kinda competition. Here's my
FINAL ENTRY

Preview:

>>>CLICK FOR FULL RESOLUTION<<<<
Attached images
RB4_WFEDIT.jpg
RB4_WPREDIT.jpg
GroteFoto-YMKPZRYT.jpg
lfs_00000300.jpg
Really not bad Kristi, but the car just seems a little too bright for the pic. Maybe tone down the brightness of the car and play a tad with the overall contrast and you have a nice pic.

Quote from andRo. :jrd.racer - Nice, finally someone has put at least some effort into the entry. Could be better, but at least better than the others. I would change the wheels though, they are quite low quality and are not fitting properly. But good effort anyway.

Ah, ive tried man but changing the wheels was just turning out worse than how it looks now. but TY
Final Entry
asphalt
Attached images
car_show_rb4.jpg
car_show_rb4_preview.jpg
BTW, jrd.racer, could you please upload your entry to lfsforum.net and not imagehack.us? Thanks!
I like the following works - jrd.racer and Kristi
Difficult to get the motion blur correct as it's not a straightforward panning shot. And I think the car might be a bit light for the surroundings - might change the colour as it's difficult to make a white car look good in dark conditions without making it look grey.

:/

Final Entry (for the moment )

External Image
Attached images
lfs_00000041.jpg
preview.jpg
Quote from andRo. :BTW, jrd.racer, could you please upload your entry to lfsforum.net and not imagehack.us? Thanks!

The Hi-res and the preview are on lfsforum.net. Only the embedded preview is at imageshack.

Quote from JO53PHS :Difficult to get the motion blur correct as it's not a straightforward panning shot. And I think the car might be a bit light for the surroundings - might change the colour as it's difficult to make a white car look good in dark conditions without making it look grey.

:/

Final Entry (for the moment )

External Image

nice one Joe
Bmxtwins, what's the difference who is at the wheel? I could and AI capture.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG