The online racing simulator
Stronghold 3
(5 posts, started )
Stronghold 3
Those who have heard of stronghold and stronghold crusader from back in 2001 would know it was a fantastic castle building RTS, out classing a lot of other RTS games, I found it awesome fun and I still have amazing lan games with friends to this day.

The release of Stronghold 2 wasn't so great but Firefly sudios promised that stronghold 3 would have the atmosphear and fun of the original games, their hype and much anticipated release of stronghold 3 was finally released on it's 10 year anniversary and it's a massive epic fail. gameplay is terrible and everything is out of proportion.

Roughly 90% of the feedback threads in the forum are full of flaming and negativity http://www.fireflyworlds.com/i ... func=showcat&catid=46
So take this thread as a warning. Buy the game at your own risk I'm hoping they fix it soon.

On a side note this made me appriciate games like LFS a lot more.
I'm usually a bit sceptical about players negative feedback, but this time seems they were correct. Game feels like somekind of half-finished project, graphical part is okaysh but the gameplay is absolutely rubbish, just too many things are missing and solved in a wrong way. Does not even come close to age of empires series. I am disappoint.
Big, big fan of the original Stronghold Crusader. Many fun hours were spent on that game, so very disappointed to see all the negative feedback. Hopefully they address the issues.
I recently completed Stronghold 2 When i heard about Stronghold 3!

Stronghold 3's FB Page, states they are releasing a HUGE Patch soon?
Sizewise might be true

Stronghold 3
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG