The online racing simulator
Big problem (Lfs crash on a fresh install)
Hi everybody,
In a normal case i don't post to find answers to my problems but in this case i realy don't know what to do!

Here is the problem:
I player without probleme since i have the s2 licence and then, one day, i got an error, don't remind wich was. Anyway, i downloaded the full install and launch it. No problem, lfs work again ... Then i try to unlock to S2 and ... Black screen, not blue, juste black. I killed LFS after 5-6 minutes of wait then launch it again.
Here is what i got:

Secound launch: Cannot load RB.VOB
Third launch: Cannot load font
Fourth launch: Application error: Initialisation failed (0xc0000044)
Fiveth launch: Couldn't initialise graphic + Error in setupapi.dll (????)

Then i only got Initialisation failed.

What the f**k ???

The only idea i have is that there is no more spaces aviables in ram but ... i have 1go of ram. The only way i have to play lfs (but it's not realy stable) is to kill explorer (not a bad thing in fact :razz

Did someone have the same error's ? Is there a solv to this problem ? I want to play lfs !!!
#2 - ORION
http://hcidesign.com/memtest/MemTest.zip try this (should run without errors for at least an hour)

Also check your hard drive i'd say.

Are you sure you extraced the archive correctly? Have you tried to delete everything, unzip again and try to uplock again?
Quote from ORION :http://hcidesign.com/memtest/MemTest.zip try this (should run without errors for at least an hour)

Also check your hard drive i'd say.

Are you sure you extraced the archive correctly? Have you tried to delete everything, unzip again and try to uplock again?

I think we need some sticky thread here about posting problems.
Thread with name something like "Please read before you post your issue"

Describing like to mentioned PC specifications,to pust a bug with everything running at default (not overclocked or what soever),if its regarding network issue if you use wireless network or not.
And also maybe link to usefull software for checking system stability,memory testing,software for packet&ping testing.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG