The online racing simulator
Should I buy LFS S2?
(11 posts, started )
#1 - JohnR
Should I buy LFS S2?
Hello there, LFS Community!
I know this is a question that has been already asked before, but a long time ago.

Should I buy LFS S2? Are there still Drifters teams and stuff, like you see on YouTube? I played LFS for a long time and I think maybe it's the time to buy it. Note also that I have a Logitech G25 wheel, and I love, love drifting (and I'm kinda good at it).

My dream is to get in a drifting team, and have some fun online. So I wonder if there are many or not servers like that anymore.

Thank you.
Jump straight in I would say, Plenty of drifting servers around if that's your thing. there's enough variety to keep you going, what-ever your into really.
Quote from JohnR :Hello there, LFS Community!
I know this is a question that has been already asked before, but a long time ago.

Should I buy LFS S2? Are there still Drifters teams and stuff, like you see on YouTube? I played LFS for a long time and I think maybe it's the time to buy it. Note also that I have a Logitech G25 wheel, and I love, love drifting (and I'm kinda good at it).

My dream is to get in a drifting team, and have some fun online. So I wonder if there are many or not servers like that anymore.

Thank you.

Actually from what i've seen so far (i have s2 2 weeks now) there are some public servers where you can drift online with other people, many of them are in a team so you can ask them how you can join them and stuff.. Though i don't know if they arrange any practice sessions as a team but you have nothing to lose.. My opinion is to find a good drifter and make the perfect twin.. So for me yeah it's worth to buy the game besides you only pay ONCE!
Quote from Hatemost :you only pay ONCE!

Not necessarily true, "when/ if/ in another dimension" S3 comes out judging by the voice of ppl everyone gonna rush and buy it, so to continue to play with them you will need to buy S3 as well.
Of course you still will be able to play on servers with S2 content but somehow I doubt that after all those years of driving the same cars on the same tracks they will continue to make S2 servers if there is an option to choose new cars/tracks.
#5 - JohnR
But there will be an S2 to S3 voucher, right? :P

Anyways, probably I'm buying S2 this week, thanks for your opinions!
Quote from Chupacabras84 :"when/ if/ in another dimension" S3 comes out judging by the voice of ppl everyone gonna rush and buy it, so to continue to play with them you will need to buy S3 as well.

+1
but i mean it's not a pay to play game.. You know you dont pay every month or something..
#7 - Sobis
Quote from JohnR :But there will be an S2 to S3 voucher, right? :P

There should be.
Don't do it! It is a trick! You will get a virus called live for speed!
Quote from CheerioDM :Don't do it! It is a trick! You will get a virus called live for speed!

Lol.
Congratz JohnR! I should buy it too. Is S2 fever dangerous? I feel it
#11 - Emyn

Should I buy LFS S2?
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG