The online racing simulator

Poll : Vote..

Closed since :
Hector UA
Fors
BOSCHO
LFS Photomode Competition Round 86 Voting: Low-rider Jump

This weeks theme was... "Low-rider Jump".

Voting rules:
*You have one vote that you can use.
*You can vote for anyone, but not yourself. (The votes where people vote for themselves will not be counted, but deleted at the end of the voting.)
*Getting more votes in an unfair way (asking others to vote four your picture etc.) is NOT allowed. (If I find out, you won't be able to participate in the competition anymore for some time and also your image will be deleted from the voting.)

The winner will be the person with the most votes.

Voting Closes at 12:30 UTC on Monday 24th, October 2011

The entrants were:

Hector UA

High Res | External Images Used: #1, #2, #3 & #4

BOSCHO

High-res

Fors

High-res | External Images Used: #1, #2 & #3

voted BOSCHO for most original
BOSCHO for awesome edit
#4 - Dmt
Quote from 5tag :People have long forgotten this is called the LFS Photomode Competition...
It used to be a competition about making an LFS screenshot look as realistic as possible. The theme was just a guide line where as the edit itself was the important part. Quality and perfection stood above artistical creativity.

Unfortunatly very few people today are willing to spend much time to get something done properly. There is too much focus on the originality and content of themes.

Please, rise the level to which it was once.

Americans, read that. :P
Well. For me it's clearly Hector. He should deserve the win for such hard work on his pic.
Definitely Hector, though I wish he had left the helmet and gas can out of it. Doesn't mesh with the whole picture in my idea. Still amazing though. Good effort by Fors as well.

Sorry, but a good idea isn't a good edit and that's what this competition is all about. Get better at your editing skills BOSCHO and you'll get my vote sometime.
Quote from shashdev :Definitely Hector, though I wish he had left the helmet and gas can out of it. Doesn't mesh with the whole picture in my idea. Still amazing though. Good effort by Fors as well.

lol. u not alone who wont cut it out )) but in my mind better with it
if u wonna i can send it without helmet and jerrycan and i make some changes.. hope now its better ) image
#8 - Fors
so, when is round 87 Beginning?
no when
Hmm, forgot about this. I guess the competition is getting so boring, that I keep forgetting about it each time.

Hector is the winner, please send theme, cars, tracks and description.
even i dk what the theme is not so "difficult" or "specific"...
#12 - kdo
hector
Well, then think of a theme someone if Hector can't.
Quote from Hector_UA :even i dk what the theme is not so "difficult" or "specific"...

Most realistic wreck. Sparks, medal shreading, fire etc. Ambulances, aftermath, debris type thing?

Bmxtwins - If even the previous theme was too difficult for everyone, you think this will not be?

Silverracer - Not a bad idea. Which car would you prefer?
LX4/6?

Or maybe XRs (XRG/XRT/XRR) or XFs (XFG and XFRs) so that some demo-licensed people can join in?

Or the RAC?
LX4/6 sounds good
RB4
Since this was Hectors' win, I will choose his choice, but don't worry, we'll hopefully have other cars too in future. And RB4 is rarely edited, so it will be interesting what people come up with.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG