The online racing simulator
F3 models
(9 posts, started )
F3 models
Hi

Wondering if anyone has any F3 models for rendering here - Ideally either the Formula Target from netKar or one of the 2007 F3 cars from rFactor.

I can't find them anywhere!! Best in 3ds max format, but I can cope with others.
Found one here (halfway down the page).
Thank you. It's very low poly though, which is annoying. Is it possible to extract the nko files used in netkar?

Essentially I want a line drawing of car from the front three-quarters so that I can sketch out some livery ideas. As I'm no line drawer, and don't have the time anyway, I thought I could import a 3d model of a suitable f3 car (2005/6/7 ideally), and create a 3D view of it in Autodesk Inventor... That way I can print out images for colouring in, or create an image file and play with it on a computer.

Hell, I'd actually go so far as use an nKP Skin Viewer if there was one!
.vob the lfs skins viewer.
The LFS vobs are the wrong type of car!
Quote from tristancliffe :The LFS vobs are the wrong type of car!

well.. you wanted it for viewing?
afaik the FOX wheelbase aren't too far away from F3.
Best I could find is this although I'm sure you don't want to fork out much, if any for a model.
Beautiful Dallara F308 that is!
Yes, I found that!!! It's amazing, but a touch out of my league...

The thing is, I want to design the livery and have the spacings and what-have-you about right so I can show the people who make the design. Hence needing an F305/6/7 model. I would settle for a 302/3/4 or 308/9/10/11 as well if needs be. But not for more than about $30!!!

F3 models
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG