The online racing simulator
G25 setup help
(5 posts, started )
G25 setup help
Sorry in case this has come up before but new here and just got LFS so kinda in a hurry to get my G25 working

Wheel and things are all working fine but I'm having trouble with assigning the buttons and settting it up.

Went out on the track and can't even get the handbrake off even though I'm pressing all the buttons that its assigned to.

Has anybody got a screen shot of their settings for the buttons and other settings that I could use to get me on my way?

TIA
Hello and welcome to LFS!

Most of the wheel-setting-up stuff is available on the LFS Manual: http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Options#Setting_up_the_wheel

The basic setting up the controller axes is as follows;

The steering, throttle, brake and clutch are to be assigned as axes. If the handbrake is not releasing itself, that probably means that you've set it as an axis too - go to options > controls and select "button" for the handbrake. Assigning a key is quite easy: on the same screen (under controls > buttons 1) you'll find Handbrake - under the button list for wheel, click on [none] (or the already assigned key) and then press the wheel button you want to use as the handbrake. You'll be able to assign more functions to the wheel buttons in a similar way...
Cheers, thats a great help

Will see if I can have a play around with it now.
Your on here too Dave. Must get out for a race sometime
Jesus Dave, We need to get on LFS together!

G25 setup help
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG