The online racing simulator
Media keys not working
(5 posts, started )
Media keys not working
I've searched all places and don't seem to find answers.

I reinstalled windows 7 64bit just yesterday, and after that my media keys has not been working. Except for volume up & volume down and mute.

I'm using foobar2000 and I have set the keys from there and they are set as global keys. Anyways, the keys not work even on other programs which don't need the keys to be setup.

I've done the services.msc HID start as automatic.

I can't think of anything else. I'm using G15 kb and razer lachesis mouse, both has media keys set and neither works so it's not hardware problem.
Did you installed the right driver? Volume keys does not need a driver to work, but multimedia ones does.
Which driver is that? I Have the newest drivers for the mouse and keyboard. Maybe I should try some older drivers...
Wtf... Uninstalled logitech software and it works. I think problem is solved. Last time this didn't work though.

There are no keyboard/mouse drivers at all atm so your guess was quite wrong whiskey, but you lead me to correct way so thx
Quote from TamelCoe :Wtf... Uninstalled logitech software and it works. I think problem is solved. Last time this didn't work though.

There are no keyboard/mouse drivers at all atm so your guess was quite wrong whiskey, but you lead me to correct way so thx

Nah, the important thing its that I made it work

When I screwed up my Logitech SetPoint I lost my multimedia keys. That's why I guess the drivers are required. Could be wrong though hehe

Media keys not working
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG