The online racing simulator
your most weird date
(43 posts, started )
Quote from Rappa Z :Not a date, but...

At the deadmau5 concert I went to last week a girl offered to have sex with me for my deadmau5head. I have to be honest, she was trashed (she fell on me twice) and I was sober, but she was also drop dead gorgeous. I was shocked by her proposition I didn't really know what to do, so I tried to keep it nuetral by letting her try on the mau5head while I danced. After about 10 seconds she grabbed my ass and tried to lead me off the dance floor. Once again, I was in complete shock and I don't know why but I figured she was trying to steal my mau5head (Of course, as a drunk girl she hadn't gotten a good grab on my ass and was sorta stumbling away). Some random guy was nice enough pull it off her head and pass it back to me and once I put it back on i went back to dancing and didn't see the girl again.

All the kids at school think I'm gay because I turned down free sex. Looking back on it, I should've tried to at least make something of the situation beccuse I'm sure that if she can remmber I looked like a huge douche.

i had a similar one, but it was underage girls wanting drinks at the bar, my girlfriend was freaked to say the least, My friends and i couldn't help but laugh at them and their fake " l.a " accents.

I love people who try to be posh
Quote from Rappa Z :Not a date, but...

At the deadmau5 concert I went to last week a girl offered to have sex with me for my deadmau5head. I have to be honest, she was trashed (she fell on me twice) and I was sober, but she was also drop dead gorgeous. I was shocked by her proposition I didn't really know what to do, so I tried to keep it nuetral by letting her try on the mau5head while I danced. After about 10 seconds she grabbed my ass and tried to lead me off the dance floor. Once again, I was in complete shock and I don't know why but I figured she was trying to steal my mau5head (Of course, as a drunk girl she hadn't gotten a good grab on my ass and was sorta stumbling away). Some random guy was nice enough pull it off her head and pass it back to me and once I put it back on i went back to dancing and didn't see the girl again.

All the kids at school think I'm gay because I turned down free sex. Looking back on it, I should've tried to at least make something of the situation beccuse I'm sure that if she can remmber I looked like a huge douche.

Should have at least gotten gobbies off her or something.

I'd definitely think you're gay if you turned down a drunk, attractive girl wanting to hook up.
Quote from Klutch :
I'd definitely think you're gay if you turned down a drunk, attractive girl wanting to hook up.

I have so far turned down a few (at least 3) great looking (and sober) girls that wanted to "hook up". I even knew each of them for at least a few months before.

Point being is that some of us want a little more than a **** buddy.

I think the worst time I had with a girl was when I went to one of those stupid ass high school dance things (the one and only I ever went to) and started dancing with a girl that I kind of liked. At the end of the song, I turned around only to find a leather boot traveling a full swing at my nuts from a girl that I said no to dancing with a few minutes earlier. This was about six years ago and I have never danced with anyone since.
Quote from Klutch :Should have at least gotten gobbies off her or something.

no klutch, you're forgetting unlike you it isn't feast or famine, more girls will come you're way, its not the end of the world and its not gay.

Drunk sluts live off their drunkeness so its best to avoid not knowing where they have been rather then finding out where they have been and catching aids off them
Quote from theirishnoob :no klutch, you're forgetting unlike you it isn't feast or famine, more girls will come you're way, its not the end of the world and its not gay.

He wen't home to an empty bed, when he could have had that girl in.
You say thats not gay?

Why would you turn down something positive?
It honestly baffles me. If someone offered me a car, i don't go "No sorry, i'll wait until i've been offered a Ferrari"

Who cares if shes a slut/skank/tramp, if shes attractive, wrap your pen0r and get plowing. You don't have to marry the girl.
I should clarify specifically why I turned her down:

I showed up at 6 pm to see deadmau5, who started at 11:30. As you can imagine, I was near the front of the crowd and it would simply be impossible to get back (my friends all left to go to the bathroom and never made it back up front.)

Deadmau5 was already on when she asked to **** and you couldnt have paid me to leave at that point.

It was towards the end of deadmau5's set and the whole night. I had watched girls lose themselves the entire night and I was sure I would be getting some sloppy fifths if we ****ed.

The biggest turn down for me was that she appeared to have several more sober friends and I'm sure they wouldn't just guard the bathroom door while I practically raped their friend.

Honestly, there will be more concerts. The next time Deadmau5 comes around I'm going to go to 3-4 shows so there'll be plenty more sloppy women.
1st our means of transportation was bus, but instead of wasting this chance i went along anyways. Mind me it was the movies to see planet of the apes. Not long after we sat down, i think he tried to put his arm around me, but ended up hitting my shoulder and his arm just dangled behind my seat for about 20 minutes. Some guy 3 rows down (we sat in the back) kept turning around every 10ish minutes with a dorkish "you go bro!" smile and any conversation we had was about games...

Never again will i accept dates/outings from people i meet at an internet cafe. Nachos were good though and i didn't pay Still friends with him for that.
Quote from Sueycide_FD :1st our means of transportation was bus, but instead of wasting this chance i went along anyways. Mind me it was the movies to see planet of the apes. Not long after we sat down, i think he tried to put his arm around me, but ended up hitting my shoulder and his arm just dangled behind my seat for about 20 minutes. Some guy 3 rows down (we sat in the back) kept turning around every 10ish minutes with a dorkish "you go bro!" smile and any conversation we had was about games...

Never again will i accept dates/outings from people i meet at an internet cafe. Nachos were good though and i didn't pay Still friends with him for that.

Nachos?

I'm guessing a Taco Bell date will him getting your heart forever.
This date where I went to the Mc Donalds with a girl, and I didn't dare to eat anything as I thought it would make me look like a fatty.

It ended up with her coming home with me. I was all excited when we went to my bedroom.

However it sadly only ended up in watching TV together.

I guess I shouldn't have had such a big ass TV on my room.
Quote from Klutch :He wen't home to an empty bed, when he could have had that girl in.
You say thats not gay?

Why would you turn down something positive?
It honestly baffles me. If someone offered me a car, i don't go "No sorry, i'll wait until i've been offered a Ferrari"

Who cares if shes a slut/skank/tramp, if shes attractive, wrap your pen0r and get plowing. You don't have to marry the girl.

you clearly lack experience with the ladies.

-
(rockclan) DELETED by rockclan : wait WUT, i was sure that guy had quoted me.
Went to Stockholm and had the most beautiful weekend walking around hand in hand, talking for three days straight. It was last weekend <3
#37 - AJS
Quote from Stefani24 :How is that weird? It doesn't always have to be about Sex, sometimes just the time you spend with someone can be fun and really wonderful.

No doubt about that but i see it this way. Either she is a "nice" girl and wants a serious relationship and the 1st date will end maybe with a cheek kiss or she is a lil hot and it will end in bed but with some action not just lying there.

Having said that it can also happen with a "nice" girl that you end up in bed after 1st date but usually they wait a bit, no ?

or then next day you find out that they actually have a boyfriend. also not such a nice experience...
Quote from theirishnoob :and klutch, i know so.

Yeah, i'm so terrible with women.

Thats why i live with my girlfriend.
Quote from JPeace :Still living with your Mother doesn't count ..

depends where in aus you live i bet

your most weird date
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG