The online racing simulator
your most weird date
(43 posts, started )
#1 - AJS
your most weird date
topic says it all

if you had some dates which didnt follow the usual conventions feel free to post ...

so my take (quite some while ago) :

after 1st date in a bar we drove over 100km to her student home ended up in bed but no sex and not even kissing. she was into hugging. next day we spent together entirely (he what should ive done it was not my car...) then never did see again

i think its hard to beat...

oh and i should mention my car was locked in her garage...
#2 - CSU1
Quote from AJS : (he what should ive done it was not my car...) then never did see again

I don't understand this?
Quote from AJS :topic says it all

if you had some dates which didnt follow the usual conventions feel free to post ...

so my take (quite some while ago) :

after 1st date in a bar we drove over 100km to her student home ended up in bed but no sex and not even kissing. she was into hugging. next day we spent together entirely (he what should ive done it was not my car...) then never did see again

i think its hard to beat...

oh and i should mention my car was locked in her garage...

atleast you parked something in her
#4 - AJS
Quote from CSU1 :I don't understand this?

after a bit of drinking i decided its better not to drive and parked the car in her garage and she took her car to drive to that other place...

and the never again seeing thing well it was all a lil too weird
#5 - AJS
#6 - JJ72
I dated a girl who went off halfway around dinner, turned out he did that to multiple guys as well, simply because she was in debt and cannot actually afford her own food.
#7 - Fuse5
that indeed sounds like an interesting date, OP
since i cant understand shit

I had a date that ended up with hooking up in the car in high school... then a cop showed up in the same parking lot we were in, chasing some kids... he stopped one of them and talked to him for about 5 minutes. By this time, we had put clothes back on, and got back into normal car sitting positions. The cop came over, asked us what we were doing, shining a flashlight in my face. I put my angry face on, and said "talking... about relationship issues"... he paused, then said "Well, with two people sitting in a car in a dark parking lot... it looks like you are doing drugs." Really? that's what he thought? We were doing some sort of drugs? The windows were all steamed and everything, and I kicked her underwear back under the seat as I was talking to him, when I noticed it on the ground.

Dunno how weird that is, but being walked in on by a cop is certainly the most interesting thing that has happened to me.
#9 - AJS
Quote from JJ72 :I dated a girl who went off halfway around dinner, turned out he did that to multiple guys as well, simply because she was in debt and cannot actually afford her own food.

ok not bad either

i had one where the girl put her hamburger wrapped into some paper into her bag coz she said she wants it for later... well uh i knew girls have lots of stuff in their bags but a Hamburger... maybe she had a mini fridge as well
How is that weird? It doesn't always have to be about Sex, sometimes just the time you spend with someone can be fun and really wonderful.
I once had a girl talking to me about her dream guy (real guy we both knew) while, well, she was on top ... even for an ons that would be a bit inappropriate.

another time a 16 year old I smalltalked to on a party started giving hints that she wants to marry me (20+) and have 4 kids and a house and so on. That wasn't technically a date but she tried to turn it around a bit. She was serious, most grave(?) girl I ever met. Is becoming a pastor now btw
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :I had a date that ended up with hooking up in the car in high school... then a cop showed up in the same parking lot we were in, chasing some kids... he stopped one of them and talked to him for about 5 minutes. By this time, we had put clothes back on, and got back into normal car sitting positions. The cop came over, asked us what we were doing, shining a flashlight in my face. I put my angry face on, and said "talking... about relationship issues"... he paused, then said "Well, with two people sitting in a car in a dark parking lot... it looks like you are doing drugs." Really? that's what he thought? We were doing some sort of drugs? The windows were all steamed and everything, and I kicked her underwear back under the seat as I was talking to him, when I noticed it on the ground.

Dunno how weird that is, but being walked in on by a cop is certainly the most interesting thing that has happened to me.

http://youtu.be/0_ocJiQ7QC4?t=34s
Quote from CSU1 :I don't understand this?

She was actually he I think. And apparently he sold his car.
#14 - AJS
Quote from Hyperactive :She was actually he I think. And apparently he sold his car.

funny man really funny...

maybe its your fantasy to date guys

and no i also got my car back
Quote from AJS :funny man really funny...

Apparently can't say the same about your sense of humor.
40th of November
Quote from AJS :funny man really funny...

Nice to hear you got your car back. Did he keep the money?
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :I had a date that ended up with hooking up in the car in high school... then a cop showed up in the same parking lot we were in, chasing some kids... he stopped one of them and talked to him for about 5 minutes. By this time, we had put clothes back on, and got back into normal car sitting positions. The cop came over, asked us what we were doing, shining a flashlight in my face. I put my angry face on, and said "talking... about relationship issues"... he paused, then said "Well, with two people sitting in a car in a dark parking lot... it looks like you are doing drugs." Really? that's what he thought? We were doing some sort of drugs? The windows were all steamed and everything, and I kicked her underwear back under the seat as I was talking to him, when I noticed it on the ground.

Very similar here, except it was a mall cop . I think he knew something was up though because my back seats were laid down flat etc. Didn't bother us though, we drove about 1000ft to a section of parking that was entirely empty and surrounded by bushes. Mall cop didn't look there for at least 30 minutes.

Quote from ATC Quicksilver :40th of November

29th of February. My fault, forgot about leap year. When she turned up at my door though, I had alot of explaining to do.
#19 - AJS
Quote from Hyperactive :Nice to hear you got your car back. Did he keep the money?

have better things to do then to deal with finish "humor". have a nice day.
in a few weeks it will be 11/11/11
now thats an interesting date!
Not a date, but...

At the deadmau5 concert I went to last week a girl offered to have sex with me for my deadmau5head. I have to be honest, she was trashed (she fell on me twice) and I was sober, but she was also drop dead gorgeous. I was shocked by her proposition I didn't really know what to do, so I tried to keep it nuetral by letting her try on the mau5head while I danced. After about 10 seconds she grabbed my ass and tried to lead me off the dance floor. Once again, I was in complete shock and I don't know why but I figured she was trying to steal my mau5head (Of course, as a drunk girl she hadn't gotten a good grab on my ass and was sorta stumbling away). Some random guy was nice enough pull it off her head and pass it back to me and once I put it back on i went back to dancing and didn't see the girl again.

All the kids at school think I'm gay because I turned down free sex. Looking back on it, I should've tried to at least make something of the situation beccuse I'm sure that if she can remmber I looked like a huge douche.
Quote from AJS :have better things to do then to deal with finish "humor".

You don't have to finish humour, you can just read it and laugh actually.
Not exactly an date, but wierd and hilarious anyway...

Quote from AJS :have better things to do then to deal with finish "humor". have a nice day.

Sorry, did not mean to offend in any way. Thought it was just funny joke.
Quote from Rappa Z :All the kids at school think I'm gay because I turned down free sex. Looking back on it, I should've tried to at least make something of the situation beccuse I'm sure that if she can remmber I looked like a huge douche.

id bet youd feel much more of a douche with herpes or something, i dont wanna sound like a fag myself, but it isnt worth your health for sex from someone like that, she probably tries that all the time, think of the previous guys she might have succeeded with :melting:

your most weird date
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG