The online racing simulator
Quote from TamelCoe :Get amd card. Nvidia drivers are pretty much ****ed up right now on all 500 serie cards. Last 3 drivers has been shit and the 4th and later has huge loss in performance.

Been using 275 drivers, haven't had an issue with them.Maybe I'm lucky.
yeah clearly an early 2011 model of the macbook is way out of date
there never has been a macbook with an ips panel thats the facts and now shut up before you embarass yourself even more
Quote from Shotglass :yeah clearly an early 2011 model of the macbook is way out of date
there never has been a macbook with an ips panel thats the facts and now shut up before you embarass yourself even more

Quote : 2.2/2.4 GHz MacBook Pro 15": S-IPS panel, LED backlight. SWOP certified.

All other MacBook Pro 15": S-IPS panel, CCFL backlight. not SWOP certified because the backlight is too uneven.

MacBook Pro 17": S-IPS panel, CCFL backlight. not SWOP certified because the backlight is too uneven.

this.

Note the top 2 laptops on pic you linked.
any proof? no? good now really do shut up this is getting mighty embarassing for you
Quote from Shotglass :any proof? no? good now really do shut up this is getting mighty embarassing for you

For example the first 2 laptops on pic you linked..
duh
... its the same 17" macbook pro screen from different angles
and its glaringly obvious from almost all of the angles that its a tn panel
Both of you.... stop bickering.

IPS or not.. it really doesn't matter to me, and I really doubt anyone cares what laptops have it or don't, it doesn't affect me because I'm not sitting 10 ft under or above my screen.
Get that Acer monitor then, for $130 you really can't find anything better.
for someone who says hes into doing photos on your pc youre pretty blind if you dont immediately notice youre in front of a tn screen
Quote from Shotglass :for someone who says hes into doing photos on your pc youre pretty blind if you dont immediately notice youre in front of a tn screen

:doh:

lol!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG