The online racing simulator
Tags when saving settings
(4 posts, started )
Let's say I'm on the highway AS5. And I pilot transmits your settings, you have to write the name of the route (AS), the number of configurations (5), the account from which came the setting and the type of settings (end, hot, spr, dri, etc.) What if this is all done automatically? The name of the route and its configuration will automatically be written, and the name of the settings (writing by hand) and the setup type is selected in the manual. We get a table with one row and 4 columns. For example, when you create your settings, you will need to choose from the list the name of the track, its configuration and the type, and the name of the writing of the manual.
#2 - ekze
Quote from [Audi TT] :Let's say I'm on the highway AS5. And I pilot transmits your settings, you have to write the name of the route (AS), the number of configurations (5), the account from which came the setting and the type of settings (end, hot, spr, dri, etc.) What if this is all done automatically? The name of the route and its configuration will automatically be written, and the name of the settings (writing by hand) and the setup type is selected in the manual. We get a table with one row and 4 columns. For example, when you create your settings, you will need to choose from the list the name of the track, its configuration and the type, and the name of the writing of the manual.

okay... wait, what?
Google translate veri drunk today

(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG