The online racing simulator
Build your own car in LFS
(20 posts, started )

Poll : Go away

away
Go
Once again I have came up with a random idea...
When I was playing on my phone today I was thinking about building my own car in LFS. Like be able to make a body, choose(or build) an engine etc. The only thing you would have to include is limitations for Demo and S1 racers(I spelled it wrong didnt I?). Like in the demo you could only choose parts and not be able to build(or be limited to building stuff). Then in S1 you can build and choose but it would be limited, but it would be more than being a demo racer. If you are a S2 racer you have no limits. HYou can do whatever you want.
Zzzzzz

Short answer : No

Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Buy S2, download LFS tweak.
Or,,,,,,,
you could just go back to playing Need for Speed or GTA.
Or go and play some RedLine Racing :>
Street Legal Racing: Redline u mean?
How about all of you idiots SHUT UP
Oh and by the way.
1. Who locked everything
2. Who rated this?
#10 - Zay
No. Horrible Idea. Go play NFS.
Quote from logan2611 :How about all of you idiots SHUT UP

Those are all games which somewhat feature what you're suggesting so basically, the "idiots" are trying to help you out by finding you the right game for your needs.
Quote from pärtan :Those are all games which somewhat feature what you're suggesting so basically, the "idiots" are trying to help you out by finding you the right game for your needs.

I dont really feel like going back to a lame game I cant even play on my computer. Why cant someone just add it.
Quote from FPVaaron :
Buy S2, download LFS tweak.

LFS tweak wont work on my computer.
Quote from logan2611 :LFS tweak wont work on my computer.

Why? What's wrong with your tweak? Tell us, we may help you.
#14 - War
#16 - kdo
Its not bad idea
when i build my own car, this shit will be looks like this
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :best car ever, v12 engine?

Actually I think it has a jet engine. If not, then definetly V16 stolen from a Bugatti Veyron.
Quote from Sobis :Actually I think it has a jet engine. If not, then definetly V16 stolen from a Bugatti Veyron.

lols. btw, my lfstweak keep giving me an error and shutting down, i dont remember the error at all.

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG