The online racing simulator
Www.gpseries.com
(3 posts, started )
Www.gpseries.com
HI!

The day will begin October 18 fo8 a championship.
http://www.gpseries.com/Race.aspx?RaceId=FO8002AS7
(This is the first circuit of the season)

Consist of 14 races. It will run every Tuesday at 22.00. It always ends on 23.30. Qualys 30 min and 1 hour race.
There q1, q2 and q3. As in F1, who passes to q3 will have to leave with the same compound used in qualifier for the race. In qualifier can only be used once the soft compound. This makes it very amusing q2, because if you choose a pole you have to qualify with r3 and risk. In contrast, other slower riders may choose to mount on q2 r2 and out ahead of other faster drivers or even leave them out of the q3.

The races will be two mandatory stops for compounds of r2 and r3. For there is no must-r4. This rule is new, and opens a new set of strategies. A pilot can slow but steady roll with r4, can win faster than others opt for other strategies.

More information www.gpseries.com. (Here only runs with cars fo8, Fox, FBM, BF1, mrt)

You have:

Paddock, where you can talk to all participants:
http://www.gpseries.com/Paddock.aspx

Briefing Room, once you belong to a team, you have your private room to talk only with members of your team.

TS3 server, to go talk with your colleagues in the race and to go avisandos strategies, mishaps on the track, etc ...

Two NLS servers with airi to compare your times with others and where you can train or practice all you want. Even the races you run it, the servers are always open to the public (except in the official race).

I pointed out! OS are expecting.

Greetings to the entire community of liveforspeed
#2 - rik97
I like that but why isn't it on a saturday??
because I am on school and can't make it on that time
No. Sorry. Only one day, on tuesday.

In saturday or sunday the more people can't participate. In spain are family days or relax day.

You can play cups fbm, Fox, Mrt in holydays school.

Www.gpseries.com
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG