The online racing simulator
I need some testers.
(15 posts, started )
I need some testers.
I need some people that are willing to test some of the plugins that come with the next update of PRISM. They are already on the github account, but before I release them in the wild, I would like for 3 or 4 people along with me to get on a server and make sure everything works when running from a client, and running from a dedicated server. If anyone wishes to sign up for this, please just reply below, along with the times you are available (Please include the timezone in your post so I can coordinate times with everyone.)
#2 - PoVo
I can't guarantee you, but whenever you set a date and time with other people, PM me about it and if I'm free at that exact time, I'll pop in. It must be after tomorrow though as I'm away at the moment.
Count me in as long as it's a weekday afternoon, cca from 14:00 UTC till late evening.
send me a lfsforum message when ya need me, ill come along
Unfortunately I'm at Nordschleife from friday over the weekend.
So I'm available first next week weekdays at 19:00 till 23:00 CEST (17-21 UTC).
How is Tuesday?

I can test
No one showed up. Don't bother.
wow, didn't even notice the google calendar thing
#10 - PoVo
Quote from Krammeh :wow, didn't even notice the google calendar thing

I did but I don't understand that stupid Calendar. Simple time/date in plain text would have suited.
It's the only thing I could think of that would coordinate between everyone's timezones.
Still in need ? (sorry Dygear, I didn't "hear your call" sooner)
LE: I owe you anyways :P
Yeah, I still do. I have some plugins that need to run with more then just me AI on a server.
maybe link to a countdown type thinger? Then people can work it out
Im sure testing for you

I need some testers.
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG